Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Celebration VI - Official Member Final Count (speak up if you were there!)

• 65 Replies

Talos Kot

• Cry Havoc ! and let slip the dogs of war !
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.

Renick

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Renick 373

"Gar taldin ni jaonyc; gar sa buir, ori'wadaas'la"
"No one cares who your father is.... Only the father you'll be" 
Aliit ori'shya tal'din 
"Family is more than blood"

OM# 373
BM# 30
M.A.J.I.C #55

Kebii'tra Verda

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions.
Okay, we're at three pages...who's got the tally so far? (I'm just too dang lazy... :laugh:)

dAVid.

#0127a Kebii'tra Verda
267th Brigade "Remo's Raiders"
Above and Beyond

Dresdon Rayne

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
I was there Saturday afternoon. 

Aliit ori'shya tal'din. Family is more than Blood.

Pointoforigin

• Pointy Stick Wielder
  • Mukal Warosi
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
I've got more from PM's as well Jaiden ;) I'll tally them all up tonight. That's tomorrow for you guys :P

Pointoforigin

• Pointy Stick Wielder
  • Mukal Warosi
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
107, count them, one hundred and seven official Mercs listed so far. I think there were more! About 20 more in fact. Keep them coming!

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
Awesome.

Am pretty bummed out that I lost like 40 off my post count from this forum's clean up tho...

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Ladybug

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Please add me, LaKai, representing BVC!

Kebii'tra Verda

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions.
Please add me, LaKai, representing BVC!

AAAHHH! Why did I not see you or at least say hi!!! Were you in the BVC picture?

dAVid.

#0127a Kebii'tra Verda
267th Brigade "Remo's Raiders"
Above and Beyond

DJon Ros

• Mando Merc #425 BLUE MOON CLAN
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
107, count them, one hundred and seven official Mercs listed so far. I think there were more! About 20 more in fact. Keep them coming!
Thats about what I got from marking every Merc on the group pic. Its easy to miss one though. Some Mercs are partially exposed.

18 OFFICIAL INVASIONS & 8 UNOFFICIAL (Table or Handler)
#1 MMCC Patch Collector on 501st Collection db.
FORMER BMC RUSSALOR
BMC-OM#4
Mando Rider #0014-Merc Motorcycle Association
M.A.B.L.E. #032
B.O.M.B. #47
TK8854-MSG 501st Legion-ANH Stormtrooper
Celebration VI & VIII SURVIVOR

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Jas'ika from BVC was there on Saturday.

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Naas Falco

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
I was there Naas Falco  I don't remember my number though. 

Demar Falco

• What doesnt kill me...better start running
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Beastmaster Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Well, i see my name but no number. Im 0590 and i was there

Jorlov Morshar

• They call me... Little J
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Jorlov Morshar representing Vhe'rang

Sometime to get top the bottom of the matter you need to blow stuff up.

Riv Serulius

• Yub Yub
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions.
Posted earlier, but reminder:

0158 - Riv Serulius
&
0044 - Frost Kamon

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!