Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Cybernetic eyepatch

• 21 Replies
Re: Cybernetic eyepatch
« Reply #15 on: Dec 29, 2012, 11:06 AM »
Looks amazing vode very creative thumbs up :)

Jedi or sith are no match for mandalorians.

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked. See Signature.
« Reply #16 on: Feb 13, 2013, 11:10 AM »
Little tip on eye patches. a dark sunglass lens is a very good base for a build and allows more view from the eye.

Viciousvestments (Cecil Anthony Fuson) has had his membership revoked due to "Undisclosed Criminal History" (MMCC Bylaws:  Section 2, Major Offenses, Paragraph 8. ).  If you have outstanding sales issues with him that warrant legal action, it is suggested that you consult with local law enforcement agencies.

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #17 on: Feb 15, 2013, 04:57 AM »
nice work!

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.
« Reply #18 on: Feb 16, 2013, 08:34 PM »
Little tip on eye patches. a dark sunglass lens is a very good base for a build and allows more view from the eye.
Hmm, i think I know my next project. I'll have to try that, i have a cheap pair of sunglasses with a nice shiny silver finish on the lenses  :P

"Di'kut."
"Gesundheit."

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked. See Signature.
« Reply #19 on: Feb 16, 2013, 08:50 PM »
i use to sell an eye patch for the Pirates group. I used a sunglass lens so you could still see.

Viciousvestments (Cecil Anthony Fuson) has had his membership revoked due to "Undisclosed Criminal History" (MMCC Bylaws:  Section 2, Major Offenses, Paragraph 8. ).  If you have outstanding sales issues with him that warrant legal action, it is suggested that you consult with local law enforcement agencies.
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2013, 12:46 AM »
This is perfect for the sniper build I wanted.

Kote, darasuum kote.
Te racin ka’ra juaan kote.

Choruk Kar'ta

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #21 on: Apr 18, 2016, 02:25 PM »
Looking good this is a fun way to make you're kit look more complete without you're bucket on :D thanks for the idea :D

Burc'ya vaal burk'yc, burc'ya veman

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!