Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Ordeyn

• 33 Replies

Ordeyn

• MMCC #0629
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
Ordeyn
« on: Dec 03, 2012, 10:47 AM »
Well, I've been official for a few months now, but neglected to make a thread here. Tuh-dah!

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: Ordeyn
« Reply #1 on: Dec 03, 2012, 12:40 PM »
Only one thing to say ;).........................

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Zedrin Ho'dag

• Nothing's impossible; impossible just takes longer
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Celebration Chicago Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #2 on: Dec 03, 2012, 12:47 PM »
Very well done ner'vod.  This is just my personal opinion, but I really like the braids coming out of the helmet!   8)

MMCC-0537 | M.A.J.I.C-047 | M.A-025 | M.A.D-004 | B.E.A.R.D.S.-028 | V.A.B.S.-004 | V.R.C.A.-069 | S.O.S.-013 | O.S.B.A.-000

Jimmy BufFETT

• Yes ... I escaped.
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events 15+ clan level invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #3 on: Dec 03, 2012, 10:08 PM »
Very nice.  And quite impressive that you can balance yourself so well on a cut-down tree.

- Scott Chana

Pointoforigin

• Pointy Stick Wielder
  • Mukal Warosi
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #4 on: Dec 03, 2012, 10:51 PM »
Impeccable. Well worth all your effort.

Manbro, purple and black is actually the most common colour scheme to be approved in...

Tracyn Ordo

• THE NZ Bounty Hunter
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #5 on: Dec 03, 2012, 11:29 PM »
I've said it a few times already in several different threads, but I REALLY like this armour :D The colour scheme really appeals to me and you have done a great job of putting it together. Well worth all the time and effort!

Karvas Dral

• Poodoo.
« Reply #6 on: Dec 04, 2012, 12:30 AM »
Nice! Sharp kit.

Ordeyn

• MMCC #0629
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #7 on: Dec 05, 2012, 07:48 PM »
Thank you!

Very well done ner'vod.  This is just my personal opinion, but I really like the braids coming out of the helmet!   8)

Unfortunately, I chopped off a lot of my hair. :( But I'm growing it back!

So, I haven't had the opportunity to go to any cons since I've been official, but I had a friend pop over and take some pics in the dinning room. (About the same as a con, right?) ;)

Let me know when I post too many pictures.

Kelan Ord

• Mando McConaughey
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #8 on: Dec 05, 2012, 09:35 PM »
There's no such thing as too many pictures in this section!!!!!

Also, very nice kit you got there!! Love it!

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #9 on: Dec 06, 2012, 10:00 AM »
Great pics for a great kit ;) .

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #10 on: Dec 06, 2012, 03:09 PM »
Cool pics ;D of a cool Kit ;D

I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi
« Reply #11 on: Dec 06, 2012, 04:32 PM »
Nice I also have to say the heart boots rock

Ordeyn

• MMCC #0629
« Reply #12 on: Dec 07, 2012, 08:17 AM »
Nice I also have to say the heart boots rock

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice those...

Thanks, guys! :)

Saz

• Hodor'alor
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Best Blaster - Official Member with best looking Verpine Shatter Rifle Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #13 on: Dec 08, 2012, 05:51 AM »
That's because you love to kick people in the shebs?  ;D

Helmet builder and custom Maker, PM me for details or click here.

ITYS Counter now at 177.

Ordeyn

• MMCC #0629
« Reply #14 on: Dec 10, 2012, 08:25 PM »
Thank you, everybody. :)

That's because you love to kick people in the shebs?  ;D

You say that like there's some other purpose for boots besides kicking people in the shebs. ;)

Fenrir Bralor

• All right. Let's go.
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #15 on: Dec 15, 2012, 02:11 PM »
I love this kit, it's very awesome! :D

Kane Friax

• De vita discendum, non scholae
« Reply #16 on: Dec 15, 2012, 02:15 PM »

sup with that second pic? the helmet looks warped!  :-X

-Kane

24er!               Candy-Kane

Kelan Ord

• Mando McConaughey
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #17 on: Dec 15, 2012, 02:16 PM »
sup with that second pic? the helmet looks warped!  :-X

-Kane

The white design on her bucket, it gets lost in the white sky behind... I thought the same thing the first time I saw it...!!! :D

Kane Friax

• De vita discendum, non scholae
« Reply #18 on: Dec 15, 2012, 02:21 PM »
that would be an epic camo! just stand on a hill and you'll disappear into the sky behind! (the only time storm trooper armor would blend in :laugh:)

-Kane

24er!               Candy-Kane
« Reply #19 on: Jan 15, 2013, 12:30 AM »
amazing job!

Ordeyn

• MMCC #0629
« Reply #20 on: Jul 14, 2013, 02:59 PM »
Well, I've done a few events this past year. I went to Lexington ComicCon:

My family is very supporting. :)

Boba Fett? Boba Fett! Where?! I found him. :)

I did an event (also in Kentucky) for May the 4th/FCBD:

And, brilliant me, for my first invasion I completely forgot my chest armor. :blank:

Last, but not least, we have a clan in Indiana! I decided to put the Taakure Clan symbol on my armor Boba Fett style. :)

« Last Edit: Aug 15, 2013, 10:50 AM by Ordeyn » Logged

Saz

• Hodor'alor
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Best Blaster - Official Member with best looking Verpine Shatter Rifle Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #21 on: Jul 14, 2013, 03:02 PM »
Looking awesome.

Love the clan symbol! :)

Helmet builder and custom Maker, PM me for details or click here.

ITYS Counter now at 177.

Reeza

• The cake is a lie
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #22 on: Jul 14, 2013, 03:35 PM »
I really dig your kit, it's awesome! Excellent job on that symbol  8)

Never hurt my vod.
Completed Kit
Art Thread

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #23 on: Jul 15, 2013, 01:37 PM »
Cool Pics vod ;)

« Reply #24 on: Jul 16, 2013, 11:53 PM »
Vod,

Nice clean lines.  Great fitting.  Great color balance across the kit, placed so the compliment and not confuse.  Love the two different blasters.  Earns a big URAH!  from my corner.

PAX~ Q

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!