Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mercs "OSC Digital Adventure Theater Reopening" Invasion Debriefing

• 0 Replies

Saz

• Hodor'alor
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Best Blaster - Official Member with best looking Verpine Shatter Rifle Order of the Ori'Ramikad

Invasion Location: "OSC Digital Adventure Theater Reopening" - Orlando, FL (USA)
Date: December 13, 2012
Clan Involved: Buurenaar Verda Clan
Mission Objective: To provide a fun, interactive experience for the patrons of the grand reopening of the theater and its premiere of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Invasion Report: Lem'zig Dee and Drak Fiurr Verda invaded a reopening of the Orlando Science Centers theater this past week after receiving word of possible bounties in the area. Both members of the Buurenaar Clan descended upon the complex with weapons hot and ready for a fight, but were instead greeted with the smiling faces of children and adults alike. Unfortunately there were no bounties to be found, and were instead recruited by a local Jedi from the Rebel Legion to help secure the area and the safety of the guests.

They spent the time scanning patrons through the intergalactic wanted boards through their huds, and posing for pictures with guests. Then helped everyone celebrate the premiere of Episode I: the Phantom Menace on the new 3D projector.

Holorecords & Additional Information

Helmet builder and custom Maker, PM me for details or click here.

ITYS Counter now at 177.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!