Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Nerd Year's Eve : Star Wars themed New Years Eve Party (Chicago Il)

• 3 Replies

Trev

• Nobody calls Han Solo a -censored-!
 I was lucky enough to get to wear my Mandalorian Kit to a New Years Eve Party ! 
it was a Star Wars themed party,  Costumes, Music, Food, Drinks,  Star Wars Jepardy, all at a Comic book store !
At the Challenger Comics and Conversation store in Chicago Illinois.

here is my photo album of it :
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10200400621964613.198324.1427656796&type=1

where is Solo ?

shoot she is behind me isnt she ?

« Last Edit: Jan 01, 2013, 10:11 PM by Trev » Logged
You guys both got to stop perpetuating this myth that Boba Fett is some kind of bad--censored-. All right? He has a jet pack. So did the Rocketeer.

Trev

couple issues i had with the costume last minute ( so dont get to critical )
im in the process of re-painting or dyeing my girth belt.  the red dye i used originally was coming off and getting on my flight suit. gloves, codpiece.  so i washed it, and most of the red dye came off.  so i tried painting it right before i went to this party.  im going to try some other stuff to get it the right color.

also rocket cone on my gauntlet broke off on the ride to the party, so i am fixing that.

« Last Edit: Jan 01, 2013, 04:24 PM by Trev » Logged
You guys both got to stop perpetuating this myth that Boba Fett is some kind of bad--censored-. All right? He has a jet pack. So did the Rocketeer.

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
1st troop is when all the stuff that's going to fall apart...falls apart.  :)

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Trev

i was suprise no 501st Midwest garrison guys were there.  they had a flyer for star wars day jan 13 and 501st storm troopers will be at the comic store.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!