Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jango Fett open seasons #3

• 49 Replies
Jango Fett open seasons #3
« on: Feb 02, 2013, 08:05 PM »
I'm now putting my full attention on my Jango Fett I need help with the exact colors or the armor witch grey and red is acceptable.

BobaFiend

• "Put Captain Cargo in the Solo Hold"
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Boba and Jango Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Jango Fett open seasons #3
« Reply #1 on: Feb 05, 2013, 08:41 PM »
You have some leeway since the only references are comic books. Some people pic a high detail panel to base their colors on, or use the "average" of how the colors appear throughout the book.

« Reply #2 on: Feb 05, 2013, 09:36 PM »
Thanks i thought about using pewter rub n buff for the base and still working on the red

Rokeim Gekla

• Hasn't defiled in a while
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Shock Infantry Brigade Member Order of the Ori'Ramikad Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #3 on: Feb 06, 2013, 11:16 PM »
Rub'n'buff is the way to go for the silver/metal of the helmet.  Its what the ep2 Jango's use on all their helmets (to my knowledge). 

BobaFiend

• "Put Captain Cargo in the Solo Hold"
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Boba and Jango Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #4 on: Feb 07, 2013, 12:22 AM »
Many are also shined Cold-Cast resin

Rokeim Gekla

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Shock Infantry Brigade Member Order of the Ori'Ramikad Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #5 on: Feb 07, 2013, 08:36 AM »
the ones who buy the coldcast buckets, yes. 

« Reply #6 on: Feb 07, 2013, 07:59 PM »
Thanks I'm off to a good start soon as I get some armor painted ill post

« Reply #7 on: Feb 28, 2013, 08:11 AM »
Here is my helmet

This is after 1st round of paint more to come

xenotoes

• Beth :)
« Reply #8 on: Feb 28, 2013, 09:07 AM »
Nice! Are you using Rub 'n' Buff, or just sticking to metallic paint? Looks awesome so far  8)

« Reply #9 on: Feb 28, 2013, 09:16 AM »
Paint dupla color char cole grey

« Reply #10 on: Mar 02, 2013, 08:09 PM »
Second round paint and a trial weathering got some thin spots after I put some more coats on it hopefully work

The final paint will look like this minus the thin spots. gonna try a weathering idea too use vasoline to do that I will apply the vasoline in a pattern I like paint over it wash off with hot water.

« Reply #11 on: Mar 09, 2013, 04:12 PM »
Got my jet pack

Rokeim Gekla

« Reply #12 on: Mar 09, 2013, 09:07 PM »
Loving the progress.  Keep it up :)

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #13 on: Mar 10, 2013, 11:11 AM »
nice ;)

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi
« Reply #14 on: Mar 10, 2013, 05:28 PM »
Thanks more to come

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!