Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Verd'ika Corps - NOW LIVE!

• 223 Replies

Ulrik Kanteer

• Conquer your fear......or die a coward
  • Awards 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
Re: Verd'ika Corps - NOW LIVE!
« Reply #200 on: May 19, 2013, 11:26 PM »
I sent my application the first day (May the 5th) and I haven't got any answer, is that normal ?  :-[
[/quote

Everyone the way I am announcing is through the Facebook, I am sorry a responding email should have been sent and from here on out will be done so.

Jair you are the Verd'ika Corp's first accepted member

Dresdon Acacin

• Do it right the first time or don't do it at all.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #201 on: May 19, 2013, 11:49 PM »
Does that make me #3?

Work while they sleep   Learn while they party   Save while they spend   Live like they dream

« Reply #202 on: May 20, 2013, 05:57 AM »
Oh okay, I didn't see it because I didn't check the facebook page. Thank you very much, I'm very proud to be the first accepted member  ;)

Adapt or perish.

Parjii Saviin

• Munchkin
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022
« Reply #203 on: Sep 23, 2013, 05:25 PM »
Awesome, let's get this verd'ika official! :)
So I'm planning everything to be official (since my dad will be getting offcial one day haha....)
but how will we get the patches. Am I able to have it sent to my ruus'alor or clan member and have them give it to me?

sarah_d

• Arah Lise Jadd
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #204 on: Dec 30, 2013, 11:23 AM »
Sent my sons application in but I added a loin cloth after so sent another email with an updated picture. Hope that's ok  :)

E.M.T.S. #32  V.R.C.A. #10

Ulrik Kanteer

• Awards 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #205 on: Jan 01, 2014, 12:52 PM »
That's fine, i'll update the picture.

sarah_d

• Arah Lise Jadd
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #206 on: Jan 02, 2014, 05:42 AM »
Thankyou  :) Does that mean his app has been accepted?

E.M.T.S. #32  V.R.C.A. #10

Ulrik Kanteer

« Reply #207 on: Jan 02, 2014, 03:39 PM »
It has

Parjii Saviin

• Munchkin
« Reply #208 on: Jan 09, 2014, 01:41 PM »
Okay just sent in my application :)

Udesii Baar'ur

• You only live once, why not die a hero
« Reply #209 on: Jan 11, 2014, 05:56 AM »
I got a friend who once has finished their kit will be submitting an app for the Verd'ika

ウデシー バーラー
(udeshii baaraa)

#85 Elegant Mandos
#20 Tough Mando Society
#10 Ewok Relocation Agency
#22 M.A.R.S.
#07 Mandalolita
#155 MAJIC

Ulrik Kanteer

« Reply #210 on: Jan 13, 2014, 12:00 PM »
Awesome

Parjii Saviin

• Munchkin
« Reply #211 on: Jan 15, 2014, 10:08 PM »
When do i know if I have gotten the application through?

Ulrik Kanteer

« Reply #212 on: Jan 26, 2014, 11:58 AM »
With myself moving up to the Personnel Officer I will be passing the torch on to Ruusaan Ordo. I will remain on the team and continue with my duties as the Strill Training Sgt. Congrats Ruusaan!

Ruusaan Ordo

• Profile Pic by Senaar Ordo
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #213 on: Jan 26, 2014, 12:15 PM »
Thank you Ulrik! I've got some big boots to fill. :)

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum Vega, Leah, Remo, Aaron

MMCC#0503-MAJIC#23-M.A.#103-MTS#15-QMG#05

PTCES by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

Ulrik Kanteer

« Reply #214 on: Jan 26, 2014, 02:09 PM »
Thank you Ulrik! I've got some big boots to fill. :)
you'll do great

Kess Val'krov

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #215 on: Jul 19, 2015, 10:52 PM »
I'm curious when the patches may be available. My son just became a member of the Verd'ika Corps.

WIP http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=64174.0

MMCC OM : 1077
M.A.J.I.C. : 145
B.O.M.B. : 50
M.A.C.K. Daddy : 12
CSCMS : 11
M.A.D. : 62
Ewok Relocation Agency : 39
S.O.S. : 3
Elegant Mando's Tea Society : 135

Ruusaan Ordo

• Profile Pic by Senaar Ordo
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #216 on: Jul 20, 2015, 09:02 AM »
Patches are taking a while to figure out, so I'm not sure when we'll be starting those up.

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum Vega, Leah, Remo, Aaron

MMCC#0503-MAJIC#23-M.A.#103-MTS#15-QMG#05

PTCES by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

Rozasaurus Wrex

• Slowly working my way back
« Reply #217 on: Oct 22, 2015, 11:52 PM »
Sorry to resurrect an old topic, but is this still a functioning thing? I sent my daughter's info/picture on 9/26 and never heard anything back. I've tried to email twice since then and the emails are bouncing back.

I noticed the FB page got REALLY quiet, too.

Any information would be helpful, I have an almost 9-year-old mini who is anxious to be 'official'

Thanks

M5 #73
O.O.P.S. #24
Elegant Mando Tea Society #146
MTS #91

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #218 on: Oct 23, 2015, 12:12 AM »
We recently moved our email hosting service, it's possible your email was lost in the move.

Please resend the email, apologies for the delay.

Rozasaurus Wrex

• Slowly working my way back
« Reply #219 on: Oct 23, 2015, 03:43 PM »
We recently moved our email hosting service, it's possible your email was lost in the move.

Please resend the email, apologies for the delay.

It's still bouncing back as undeliverable? Sending to join@verdikacorps.com

M5 #73
O.O.P.S. #24
Elegant Mando Tea Society #146
MTS #91
« Reply #220 on: Feb 03, 2016, 10:55 AM »
Hello everyone, I just turned 17 this November and I just found out last night that I could join the verd'ika corps.
I sent my application in and I'm waiting for the approval, I can't wait to meet all you mythosaurs! I've got a kit put together but I'm trying to improve the quality of it before I turn 18 and apply for an OM, but I've got until November 2016 to finish that up. So until then I hope to learn a lot about being a part of the mercs in general!

« Reply #221 on: Feb 14, 2016, 05:49 AM »
Hello,
I send a mail with my app around 3 months ago, and I still didn't get a response.

"We're more than just a people or an army. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas—but we can certainly kill you."
Link?
« Reply #222 on: Jan 13, 2020, 04:39 PM »
Is this a thing?

is there a website I can accesss?

cheers!  :mtu:

Darasuum Prudii

• Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Anaheim 2022 Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: Link?
« Reply #223 on: Jan 17, 2020, 04:09 PM »
Is this a thing?

is there a website I can accesss?

cheers!  :mtu:

https://verdikacorps.com/

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!