Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Verd'ika Corps - NOW LIVE!

• 223 Replies

Luke Skirata

• Ibic Mandokar
Re: Verd'ika Corps Announcement
« Reply #125 on: Apr 30, 2013, 04:28 PM »
You say that like I'm quitting :laugh:

I will become third best beskar smith, next to you and Luke, don't worry  ;D :laugh:

There, corrected it.

I think it suffices to say that none of us would dream of quitting.

Oryon

• Ωryon: Honourable Duelist and Deathwatch Hunter
« Reply #126 on: Apr 30, 2013, 06:36 PM »
There, corrected it.

I think it suffices to say that none of us would dream of quitting.

Pfff, I could make better beska-- Ah, who am I kidding :P Third the golden turd! :laugh: :laugh:

M.A.D. #031    M.A. #087    24er    M.A.B.E.L. #020    M.L.C.S. #19    WIP    Helmet

Dresdon Acacin

• Do it right the first time or don't do it at all.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #127 on: Apr 30, 2013, 06:41 PM »
Now now, stop fighting. I'm sure your all equaly unskilled.  :P

Work while they sleep   Learn while they party   Save while they spend   Live like they dream

Oryon

• Ωryon: Honourable Duelist and Deathwatch Hunter
« Reply #128 on: Apr 30, 2013, 06:47 PM »
Now now, stop fighting. I'm sure your all equaly unskilled.  :P

You would be ashamed if you saw my armour in it's current state... :-[

M.A.D. #031    M.A. #087    24er    M.A.B.E.L. #020    M.L.C.S. #19    WIP    Helmet

Biohazard

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #129 on: Apr 30, 2013, 07:03 PM »
Okay, guys. Let's not make this an off-topic discussion thread. I'll have to close it up if we can't stay on topic. ;)

Dresdon Acacin

• Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #130 on: Apr 30, 2013, 07:29 PM »
As you wish, Bio.  *formal head bow*

Work while they sleep   Learn while they party   Save while they spend   Live like they dream

Biohazard

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #131 on: Apr 30, 2013, 07:34 PM »
As you wish, Bio.  *formal head bow*

Ca'tra Firaxan

• Proud procrastinator since 2013
« Reply #132 on: Apr 30, 2013, 08:11 PM »
The man with no name for Verd'ika corps!

Dresdon Acacin

« Reply #133 on: Apr 30, 2013, 08:49 PM »

I knew you'd get the referance  ;D

Sh'Sou HolDa

• "I have carbon scoring older than you..."
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #134 on: May 01, 2013, 11:07 AM »
Will there be a forma "press" release for this (downloadable PDF or similar), or can we take whats been mentioned on the first page to spread the word come May 4th?

Ulrik Kanteer

• Conquer your fear......or die a coward
  • Awards 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #135 on: May 02, 2013, 12:23 AM »
There will be a formal announcement along with the launching of the website. Its only three days away everyone I look forward to my desk being over flowed with applications.

Dresdon Acacin

« Reply #136 on: May 02, 2013, 07:43 AM »
Eeeexcellent...

Sh'Sou HolDa

• "I have carbon scoring older than you..."
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #137 on: May 02, 2013, 10:00 AM »
There will be a formal announcement along with the launching of the website. Its only three days away everyone I look forward to my desk being over flowed with applications.

Thanks for this, I know there is one little boy who is going to be overjoyed in my area.

Ulrik Kanteer

• Conquer your fear......or die a coward
  • Awards 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #138 on: May 02, 2013, 10:28 AM »
To clarify a question that was asked earlier to join the Verd'ika Corps your parents do not have to be members of the MMCC you just need parental consent

Dresdon Acacin

« Reply #139 on: May 02, 2013, 10:35 AM »
So can I like....get my dad to email you from work or something, or do we need the whole Alor'ad passing on the consent typa' thing?

Biohazard

« Reply #140 on: May 02, 2013, 10:56 AM »
This is an entirely separate club. While it's being hosted/run by members of the Mercs, there is no link between membership/staff between the two other than some people are involved with both.

If you want to be a member, have your parent fill out an application and send it in when the site goes live. There is no link or approval from Alor'ads or anything. It's a wholly separate club/entity.

Dresdon Acacin

« Reply #141 on: May 02, 2013, 11:07 AM »
Ah.    I'm sure I will have many more questions to bother the staff with when it launches.

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #142 on: May 02, 2013, 11:12 AM »
Will " We " the (Parents) be able to check it out Before our Verd'ika join ?

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Lady Bedlam

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #143 on: May 02, 2013, 11:30 AM »
I don't see why not.  Our main goal is to keep the kids safe and for them to have fun.  I myself look forward to working with all the teenagers.  I think I have a better grasp on the teen mind as I myself have refused to grow up.   :P  But please if you have any questions or concerns let us know and we will do everything in our power to get those answers for you.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity...I have replaced that line with a trout.

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #144 on: May 02, 2013, 11:55 AM »
I thought So ..... But the Whole thing seems a bit Stream lined , so I figured I'd ask .

Thanks ..  ;D

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Ruusaan Ordo

• Profile Pic by Senaar Ordo
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #145 on: May 02, 2013, 12:01 PM »
And I hope those of you who have little brothers and sisters are getting them excited too!

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum Vega, Leah, Remo, Aaron

MMCC#0503-MAJIC#23-M.A.#103-MTS#15-QMG#05

PTCES by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

Jaa'det Otxoa

• You can't shoot what you can't see! OM #0872
« Reply #146 on: May 02, 2013, 12:34 PM »
And I hope those of you who have little brothers and sisters are getting them excited too!
My stepdaughter is definitely excited! She want's me to make her a Twi'lek Mando costume!  ;D

<->Firaxan Clan<->M.A.J.I.C. #096<->M.A. #049<->M.A.D. #016<->T.E.M.T.S. #035<-> 

Weapons: 53%
Beskar'gam
Buy'ce

Manbrolorian

• TI-11997
« Reply #147 on: May 03, 2013, 05:09 PM »
Okay, question regarding application. I'm going to be out and about all day tomorrow because it's the 4th. Would it be possible for me to send in my application today so it can be processed and approved tomorrow?

he/him
black lives matter!

Dresdon Acacin

« Reply #148 on: May 03, 2013, 05:18 PM »
I'm in the same boat as Jimmy for the applications :/

« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 05:25 PM by Dresdon Acacin » Logged

Biohazard

« Reply #149 on: May 03, 2013, 06:52 PM »
Unfortunately, no. We're not starting any services until after tomorrow. I know you guys are excited (and I'm excited for you!) but just get the application in as soon as you can after Saturday. There's not benefits to getting the app in on the first day. Likely enough, it'll take a few days to respond and approve applicants, so there's no rush at all. :)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!