Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Verd'ika Corps - NOW LIVE!

• 224 Replies

Biohazard

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: Verd'ika Corps Announcement
« Reply #165 on: May 04, 2013, 10:33 PM »
Due to some scheduling and technical difficultlies, we've pushed back the official publish date to tomorrow - and we'll be doing a 'soft release' by releasing new upgrades and sections over a few weeks. The main site and signup area will be live tomorrow, and other features will come online by June. :)

Thanks for your patience guys! I think you'll really love this new site and group. Hopefully a few more hours won't drive you TOO crazy. :D

« Reply #166 on: May 05, 2013, 03:14 PM »
Perhaps I missed something, but are the applications already available?  If so, where could I find one?

"Duty.  Honor.  Mandalore."

Ca'tra Firaxan

• Proud procrastinator since 2013
« Reply #167 on: May 05, 2013, 04:12 PM »
Yay! The website is sort of live!

Biohazard

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #168 on: May 05, 2013, 05:24 PM »
Should be more or less fully live now. If you spot any obvious bugs, let me know so I can fix them. We're on a 'release quick and often' kind of schedule with this, so keep your eyes out for new features.

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #169 on: May 05, 2013, 05:57 PM »
Nice ....  8)

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Antana Foncv

• "I can live with that."
Re: Verd'ika Corps - NOW LIVE!
« Reply #170 on: May 05, 2013, 06:37 PM »
Site's looking good.  8)

Ca'tra Firaxan

• Proud procrastinator since 2013
« Reply #171 on: May 05, 2013, 06:59 PM »
Now all I need is a costume...

My birthday is coming soon, hmm...

The site is AWESOME!

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #172 on: May 05, 2013, 07:06 PM »
Now all I need is a costume...

I tried that .......   :rolleyes:

The Site looks easy to manage , My Son is looking Forward
to checking it out ... He's be watching Dad for years , now it's his Turn . 8)

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Ulrik Kanteer

• Conquer your fear......or die a coward
  • Awards 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #173 on: May 05, 2013, 07:20 PM »
There will be more additions to the site later on so just remain flexible with us as we continue making improvements towards the Corps.

Dresdon Acacin

• Do it right the first time or don't do it at all.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #174 on: May 05, 2013, 07:44 PM »
app sended~!#@$%36  ;D

Work while they sleep   Learn while they party   Save while they spend   Live like they dream

Manbrolorian

• TI-11997
« Reply #175 on: May 09, 2013, 11:23 PM »
Okay, here's a question regarding trooping...

Will Corps members with good looking kits (not store-bought foam Boba Fett suits) be able to troop the Star Wars Weekends at Disney?

Dar'manda

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #176 on: May 10, 2013, 08:18 AM »
Okay, here's a question regarding trooping...

Will Corps members with good looking kits (not store-bought foam Boba Fett suits) be able to troop the Star Wars Weekends at Disney?

I was under the impression, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Disney only asks select members of the 501st to troop for the SW Weekends parades.  They have to go through a checkup of their armor to make sure it's up to standards before being allowed and only a certain number of troopers are allowed.  I didn't think Mercs had ever been allowed to troop these parades and no one is allowed to enter the park in costumes or with helmets/masks covering their faces.

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 2016 Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #177 on: May 10, 2013, 08:25 AM »
Tag is correct.

We've been trying to work out way into the SWW parade, but unfortunately haven't had much luck.

So the continued answer is "No, we are not yet part of the SWW line-up."  If that ever changes, we will make everyone aware and will do what we can to include as many as possible.

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Manbrolorian

• TI-11997
« Reply #178 on: May 10, 2013, 12:40 PM »
I actually wasn't asking about marching in the parade... Guess I should've worded that differently.
What I'm really asking is, as a Verd'ika Corps members, can I wear my armor to SW Weekends?

Tag, they'll let you wear costumes, you just can't have a helmet on the entire time. If someone asks for a picture, or if you want to have a picture made with the costumed Disney employees, or any of the actors it's fine to put a helmet or mask on for a couple of minutes.

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 2016 Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #179 on: May 10, 2013, 01:55 PM »
Tag, they'll let you wear costumes, you just can't have a helmet on the entire time. If someone asks for a picture, or if you want to have a picture made with the costumed Disney employees, or any of the actors it's fine to put a helmet or mask on for a couple of minutes.

If this is Disney's policy for park patrons, then I would consider it unchanged for anyone in Mercs or Verd'ika Corps.

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!