Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Alice Frame

• 4 Replies

Tobias Creed

• Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Alice Frame
« on: Mar 20, 2013, 03:13 AM »
Whats the stance on Alice frames?

Alice frames are for backpacks, they have the straps and a frame to mount something on them.

Ghostbusters used it in the movies and costumers today use it to build proton packs?

Would I have to disguise it to make it look not recognizable?

Dar'manda

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Alice Frame
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2013, 08:27 AM »
My thought is they should be fair game.  I mean, an Alice Frame is old military gear and we know Star Wars used a lot of military gear in the movies.

Tracyn Ordo

• THE NZ Bounty Hunter
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2013, 04:22 PM »
Sand trooper packs use them so there is an in universe example of them, so yea, I don't see an issue with using one for a pack. Probably pay to get some input from a app team member just to be on the safe side though :)

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #3 on: Mar 23, 2013, 06:10 PM »
Sand trooper packs use them so there is an in universe example of them, so yea, I don't see an issue with using one for a pack. Probably pay to get some input from a app team member just to be on the safe side though :)

Perfect example, sounds like you're good to go Tobias.

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Does your signature look cut off? Here's why!

OriKad

• The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Airmobile brigade member
« Reply #4 on: Mar 23, 2013, 08:47 PM »
My wife's approved comm pack is built on an alice frame, so there's a mercs-approved example for you. ;)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!