Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Glove question

• 2 Replies

Cyare Kebii'tra

• Wild_Muppen
Glove question
« on: Apr 09, 2013, 07:45 PM »
Hi all, I was wondering how long gloves should be, generally. I'm looking for a pair and I'm not sure if I can go with gauntlet gloves or something much shorter (maybe an inch past the wrist)

For example, gauntlet gloves:

shorter ones:

Or should I go somewhere in between?
http://www.amazon.com/Fownes-Womens-Cashmere-Lambskin-Leather/dp/B004ECI71O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361580598&sr=8-1&keywords=Fownes+Women%27s+Cashmere+Lined+Navy+Lambskin+Leather+Gloves

Thing is, I don't know if the gloves go over or under the flight suit, and if they go over is it acceptable to tuck them into the gauntlet? I obviously don't want skin showing, so I can't get them too short. Sorry if I'm over thinking it, but I can't really go to a store that often and the places in my area don't really have what I'm looking for anyway, so my best option is online. I'd like to have a better idea of what to look for so I don't have to try to send them back several times if they're not suitable for my needs.

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: Glove question
« Reply #1 on: Apr 11, 2013, 03:22 PM »
My recommendation:

go for the shorter gloves ;) have the flight suit tuck into the gloves ;)  my gloves go about an inch past my wrist ;) and work great

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Cyare Kebii'tra

• Wild_Muppen
Re: Glove question
« Reply #2 on: Apr 11, 2013, 03:36 PM »
Thanks. I saw the women's gloves people usually get for Jango costumes come in brown, so I''ll probably get those. :)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!