Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Maryland Family In Need -- We Need Cards!

• 21 Replies

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 2016 Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member
Re: Maryland Family In Need -- We Need Cards!
« Reply #15 on: Apr 16, 2013, 09:45 AM »
I want to bump this up and encourage everyone who can to please sent something.  I just sent out a small package full of stickers, temp tattoos, and extra clan/organizational patches. Lets let Morgan know that the Mandalorians are looking out for her.  :)

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Adenn-Verd

• Verd ori'shya beskar'gam
« Reply #16 on: Apr 17, 2013, 05:10 AM »
As a future officer of the up and coming MD, Baltimore area clan...this is something that really hits my heart... will bring this up in our next armor party at the end of this month. This is something we need to think of and make this clan move a little faster twoards being official. I myself am done with my kit. Just need to get the time off work to submit pics. 

Fettski

• The Crab'alor
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #17 on: Oct 05, 2013, 12:31 PM »
Greetings Mercs,  I have been bugging Emily about this event and I believe we are looking at presenting this family and the dedication to the family on Nov 9th. This is still not set in stone.  I will try to post more details as I get them. We are very grateful for everything that has been sent and the all the love and support from fellow Mercs.  I will be attending in my Mando kit with some 501st members as well and will try to have someone on site to get plenty of pics.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - "Family is more than blood.

Fettski

• The Crab'alor
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #18 on: Nov 04, 2013, 08:55 AM »
We have the final information for this event.  It will be at Adventure Park USA near Frederick MD at 330 on Nov 9th.  If anyone is in the area and would like to attend please post here or PM me.  Old Line Garrison will have several troopers as well as The Rebel Legion Terrapin Station.  They do not have a space to fit us or to secure armor bins so we are getting dressed in the parking lot then bringing her out to us so we do not get mobbed by the rest of the crowd and maintain the attention on Morgan.

Fettski

• The Crab'alor
« Reply #19 on: Nov 10, 2013, 09:41 AM »
The event went very well.  Thanks to all the contributions, we had a very nice assortment of cards and gifts for Morgan.  Even a signed print from the voice of Asohka, Ashley Eckstein. 
Mando's in attendance, Myself, Vultana with his Jango Fett, and DarkNoize.  We are the OM's in the MD area working on getting our Clan set up.
Here are just a few pics.
We 3 Mandos had a very important Bounty to collect.

Morgan with the Rebel Legion Terrapin Base, Mando Mercs, and 501st Old Line Garrison and i believe we had 1 or 2 from Garrison Tyranus.

Morgan was very happy to see all of the gifts.  I am sure the pain from her loss was put back in her mind even if just for a little while.

Morgan and all of her friends from the Birthday Party

Iviin'kyr Falco

• Omae wa mou shindeiru!
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Special Operations Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 50 official invasions.
« Reply #20 on: Nov 10, 2013, 08:29 PM »
Well done vode.  I'm glad this was able to come together.   :)

-David (TrooperPX)

ID, DZ, CT, IS, DZ, IG, TI, IC, IC, TK, TS, SL, SL, TB, DS, TR, BH, TA, ID, TI, DZ 

Iviin'kyr Falco #0412 : Hukaatir Falco #0412b : Mando Hood #0421c : SaaSa TsuTsu'Ku #0421d
M.A.J.I.C. #075 : K.M.B. #10 : M.A. #042 : E.M.T.S. #50 : B.O.O.M. #25 : M.A.R.S. #53 : M.I.B. # : N.D.W.O. #17 : N.H. #8

jinstarkiller

• AKA JIn Kal
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #21 on: Nov 11, 2013, 10:18 AM »
Very nice and well done by all

Why do we Mandalorians fight?

To bring honor to our culture and preserve the old ways of the Mando'ad. Be it fighting our own, the Empire, or the Republic.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!