Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

girth belt source

• 2 Replies

Manda-Naak KursCabur

• Been Mando trooping since 2004.
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
girth belt source
« on: Apr 11, 2013, 08:40 AM »
hey I was looking on line last night looking for a source to get a new girth belt or two for my Fett and my custom and I found these.

http://www.marystack.com/mohair-string-girth.html?cmp=googleproducts&kw=mohair-string-girth&gclid=COD2y_vQwrYCFQ9eQgod8DEAnA

Anyone tried this place?

The price and size availability sounds right.  and you can get in white or brown.

let me know.

Trooping since 2004 MMCC 2013 .  Owner of WoodTech Armory the best Mandalorian related 3D models out there.

Manda-Naak KursCabur

• Been Mando trooping since 2004.
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: girth belt source
« Reply #1 on: Apr 11, 2013, 10:46 AM »
I ordered one to see how it works out.  After shipping it was $27.88  and the regular girths here at the farm and home stores that are way to small are at least $35 up to over $100 so the price is great.  I don't think I paid over $35 for my ESB Fett one dyed on TDH back in 2004.

Trooping since 2004 MMCC 2013 .  Owner of WoodTech Armory the best Mandalorian related 3D models out there.

Rokeim Gekla

• Hasn't defiled in a while
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Shock Infantry Brigade Member Order of the Ori'Ramikad Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: girth belt source
« Reply #2 on: Apr 12, 2013, 11:33 AM »
looks like it should work :)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!