Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Feburary and March Order of Ori'ramikad recipients announced!

• 22 Replies

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Due to such a busy schedule for the first of the year, we got a bit behind on inducting members into the Order of Ori'ramikad.  To make up for that, we would like to announce the February and March inductees.

Feburary's "Order of Ori'ramikad" inductee is Drak Fiurr Verda (John Galarza):  After joining Mercs in 2009, John became a very active member of Storm Warrior Clan in Florida.  With Storm Warriors being a fairly small and spread-out clan back then, John only had another local member to troop with.  Since then, John has helped build a large presence for Mercs in the Tampa area as well as helped foster good relations with the local 501st and Rebel Legion.  John is also a very active forum member, and constantly working towards perfecting his kit while helping others with their own costumes.

For March's inductee, we have chosen Kaden'Dha Runi (Sal Attinello Jr):  Sal joined Mercs in 2010, and was instrumental in founding the Manda'galaar Clan covering Los Angeles.  Since that time, Sal has been the point-man for almost all events happening in the LA area.  Sal has also been highly instrumental in fostering a great relationship with the local 501st and RL, as well as coordinating Mercs appearances at charity events and Lucasfilm LTD events. Sal is also highly active on the forums as a voice in the Clan Roundtable, welcoming new members, and helping answer questions on the armor boards.

Please join the Council and myself in congratulating both of these deserving members.  We take great pride in honoring their accomplishments, and thanking them for their hard work and dedication.   

OYA!

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Pointoforigin

• Pointy Stick Wielder
  • Mukal Warosi
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: Feburary and March Order of Ori'ramikad recipients announced!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 15, 2013, 08:56 AM »
Wooooooo! Both of you deserve this ;)

Boz Ving

• The Hero of Jakku
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions. 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #2 on: Apr 15, 2013, 09:59 AM »
Congrats!!!! I would just like to say that, since I joined the Mercs, Drak has been one of the most helpful folks around. I met him at Mega on 2012 but, I wasn't official yet. Heck my kit wasn't even close to being done. This year at Mega on, after being friends for over a year, I finally got to troop with him. He ended up getting there late and I had almost given up in seeing him when, through the crowd, I see this tiger striped Mando  charging me.   :P

Oya Drak!!!!!

"The armor I wear is 500 years old. I reforged it to my liking, but the battles, the history, the blood, all lives within it, and the same goes for every Mandalorian."-Sabine Wren

Kebii'tra Verda

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Apr 15, 2013, 10:00 AM »
Congrats to both of you! Especially by vod Drak! Oya!

#0127a Kebii'tra Verda
267th Brigade "Remo's Raiders"
Above and Beyond

Nagra Shysa

• member 290
  • Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #4 on: Apr 15, 2013, 10:28 AM »
Congrats to both of You!  ;D

I MISS YOU MY FRIEND!
"Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum."  - I'm still alive, but you are dead. I remember you, so you are eternal.

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Apr 15, 2013, 11:11 AM »
Welcome to you both! Both VERY deserving winners! Welcome to the club!

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #6 on: Apr 15, 2013, 12:12 PM »
Congrats Vode ;D

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #7 on: Apr 15, 2013, 12:34 PM »
Congrats to the both especially our buddy Drak!!!!

Deimos Ordo

• Nah....I'm good
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 The most special of operatives Accessorised is the award for the best non-weapon prop. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #8 on: Apr 15, 2013, 12:50 PM »
Congrats to All, Drak, Mega Awesome !!  8)

Ratiin Adenn

• Jai´galaar Clan Germany
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #9 on: Apr 15, 2013, 12:59 PM »
Congratulations, vode, and welcome to the club!  ;D

"Munit tome´tayl, skotah iisa - Long memory, short fuse"

"A warrior knows nothing of surrender"
       - Mandalore the Indomitable -

M.A.B.E.L #004 - No risk, no fun -

Kaden'Dha Runi

• Mandaddy
  • Bringing Vengeance to the Galaxy
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Award for 100 official invasions. 2016 Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #10 on: Apr 15, 2013, 01:05 PM »
Thank you, all, for such a huge honor!  I am very shocked by it.  However, I can not take all the credit.  There were two people who were instrumental in making me the Merc I am.  First, Tyrian Kell, Alor'ad of Manda'galaar, who taught me the benefits of having patience when building a kit.  Second, Hondo Karr or Falin Skirata or whatever he goes by this week.   ;)   He was the mando that inspired me to become so active in the Mercs.  When I need to make a decision regarding the Mercs, I think, "What would Hondo do?"  Finally, to whomever nominated me.  Whoever you are, I owe you a mug of Mandalorian ale at CVII.

Thanks, again to everyone, and congratulations to Drak as well.

OYA!!!!!!

Manda'galaar Clan Los Angeles, CA (USA) #0348      "Hell Hath No Fury Like Mando Vengeance"     M.A.J.I.C. #0051     B.O.M.B. #0013

Racin Kyram

• Mess with the Best, die like the Rest
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #11 on: Apr 15, 2013, 02:04 PM »
OYA! OYA! OYA!

Linora Void

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #12 on: Apr 15, 2013, 02:20 PM »
Yeah! Congrats to both of you!  Go Sal!!!

Void   |   WIP

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #13 on: Apr 15, 2013, 02:30 PM »
Congrats to you both!

Carnorjax

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 2016 Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #14 on: Apr 15, 2013, 03:31 PM »
Oya to Drak Fiurr Verda, and most especially our very own Kaden'Dha!

Drang Qos
(pronounced in basic as Rock-ee)

Tracyn Ordo

• THE NZ Bounty Hunter
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #15 on: Apr 15, 2013, 04:36 PM »
Congrats guys, well deserved.

Drak Fiurr Verda

• ...Mew...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #16 on: Apr 15, 2013, 09:49 PM »
Well, well, well.... Where to begin really? I guess I'll begin by saying I am humbled by this. I myself thought that this was an award of which I would never be the recipient of, because I really didn't feel that anything I personally did for the mercs or in the mercs was anything special. I figured I was doing what anyone else would do. When it really comes down to it I don't personally feel worthy of this I can immediately think of 30 - 40 - 50 plus members that I would choose before myself for this honor. That doesn't mean I am not thankful for it though. I really am, I am grateful that someone out there thought highly enough of my actions to put my name into the big hat, and I am thankful that the council believed so to. As said before, this is really humbling to me.

However, I must state (as I did towards my clan) that this award isn't solely mine. I like to think that this award belongs to my clan mates as well; because, I wouldn't have been able to achieve it without them. Really all I did was voice my knowledge here and there and give support/help/critiques whenever I saw fit. They did all the real hard work through assembling their kits, trooping, and in helping boost our clan up to the point it is in now. Thank you to all of them for the hard work they've done, and thank you to all of the MMCC for this award. I truly appreciate it.

R.I.P Chris, aka Remo Jadd
BVC Command Email: bvclan@mandalorianmercs.com

Tassone Phoenix

• Proud Dune Sea Mando
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #17 on: Apr 16, 2013, 02:12 AM »
Very awesome!  Congrats to you both!

Tassone Phoenix aka Victoria 

Shonare Vhekadla Clan

Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club: #0333

M5: Mandalorian Mercs Mighty Mini Mando #3

My Mando WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=19027.0

My Mando's Beast Hunter Thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=70601.0

Verdika's thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=51095.0

Kal Vizsla

• "Enemies no matter, they´re all the same to me..."
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 75 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions.
« Reply #18 on: Apr 16, 2013, 08:02 AM »
Welcome to the fold!!! Both of you guys rock!!
OYA!

Kalaval Zil BigFang Clan(Mex)  contact: 
 https://www.facebook.com/BigFangClan.Mexico
M.A.J.I.C. 122   B.E.A.R.D.S. 046  V.R.C.A 034

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #19 on: Apr 16, 2013, 03:51 PM »
Both you guys are much deserving...we are proud to count you among our ranks.  :)

Rob

Alorad of BVC (now House): 2007-2013
Alor of MMCC: 2013-2023
Counselor to Mandalore: 2024
Retired from MMCC: 02/10/24

"17 years...it was good, while it lasted."

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #20 on: Apr 17, 2013, 08:08 AM »
When it really comes down to it I don't personally feel worthy of this

That's what makes you worthy of it.  ;)

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Lem'zig Dee

• WEAPON OF MASS PERCUSSION
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #21 on: Apr 18, 2013, 02:52 PM »
Congrats to you both!  And Drak..you totally deserve this!  Oya!

IG  -  @suzylamoureuxdrums

DJon Ros

• Mando Merc #425 BLUE MOON CLAN
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #22 on: Apr 22, 2013, 12:38 PM »
Congrats too Both of you!

18 OFFICIAL INVASIONS & 8 UNOFFICIAL (Table or Handler)
#1 MMCC Patch Collector on 501st Collection db.
FORMER BMC RUSSALOR
BMC-OM#4
Mando Rider #0014-Merc Motorcycle Association
M.A.B.L.E. #032
B.O.M.B. #47
TK8854-MSG 501st Legion-ANH Stormtrooper
Celebration VI & VIII SURVIVOR

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!