Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Need input

• 6 Replies

AssassinGirl

• "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions 40% increase or more Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Need input
« on: Aug 15, 2013, 10:28 AM »
I am wanting to put a dragon on my armor.  Would that work?

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: Need input
« Reply #1 on: Aug 15, 2013, 10:35 AM »
Show us what you have in mind. Then we can tell you if it'll work or not ;) .

AssassinGirl

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions 40% increase or more Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: Aug 15, 2013, 10:51 AM »
Something similar to these

Tempest

• The Villain
  • Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #3 on: Aug 15, 2013, 01:42 PM »
Could work. You'd have to ask the App team for sure- but put some back legs on the first one and it looks like a Krayt Dragon.  ;D

Zyras "Tempest" Marek/Tobi Ryn.
New build: Legacy - WIP.

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #4 on: Aug 15, 2013, 02:14 PM »
Remo is checking it, seeing as he asked for the images.  :rolleyes:

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Does your signature look cut off? Here's why!

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #5 on: Aug 15, 2013, 02:16 PM »
Yes, i think that first one would work. As Tempest said, put some back legs on and it'd look like a Krayt Dragon ;) .

AssassinGirl

« Reply #6 on: Aug 15, 2013, 02:25 PM »
Yes, i think that first one would work. As Tempest said, put some back legs on and it'd look like a Krayt Dragon ;) .

Awesome!  Thanks!  I will see if I can do something with it so my armor isn't just plain white.   ;D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!