Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Little Warrior International (LWI) Question

• 3 Replies

Orr'elsi

• a.k.a. Leeloo
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Donated four quarters of 2024.
Little Warrior International (LWI) Question
« on: Dec 24, 2023, 12:10 PM »
Howdy folks!

I've been trying to find some current/recent information about our charity, Little Warrior International (LWI). Most of the forum information I could find was either outdated or broken (spread primarily across the Roundtable Chambers and Events & Charity Efforts boards).

Our clan has a local kiddo that may benefit from the charity, but I wanted to chat with the team/rep in charge before we take any official steps. Who do I need to reach out to in order to accomplish this? Thank you for your time and guidance!

she/her/they/them | First Build WIP | Dual Brigade WIP
Draluram #025 | House Nelvaan #040 | QMU #***

Naydra

• a.k.a. Mistress of Magic Cosplay
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Little Warrior International (LWI) Question
« Reply #1 on: Jan 10, 2024, 10:07 AM »
There is currently an effort to revamp LWI and get a Charity-focused team organized for the club. We’ve got the people, but haven’t quite got talking to get things moving yet.

If you’re still interested, I will let you know when we get a process in place.  Sorry for the less than helpful answer, but I’m kind of as much in the dark as you are still.

MMCC 1869 Naydra
Ne'tra Vhipir Clan Ver'alor
M5 #91

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #2 on: Jan 10, 2024, 01:48 PM »
As Naydra stated, we're doing a bit of a revamp on LWI to modernize it as a club program.  There will be more info forthcoming on this.

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Orr'elsi

• a.k.a. Leeloo
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Donated four quarters of 2024.
« Reply #3 on: Jan 10, 2024, 02:08 PM »
Thank you, Naydra and Mandalore! I'm excited to see the program getting some TLC. I can't wait to see what comes of it!  :porg2:

she/her/they/them | First Build WIP | Dual Brigade WIP
Draluram #025 | House Nelvaan #040 | QMU #***

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!