Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

ConDar Ward Invades C2E2 April 26-28th Chicago , IL . Pic Heavy .

• 14 Replies

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
I will Clean this Up with a Few Captions later ..... But I'm Sure
 Most Every Merc worth their Salt Will Recognize some of these Folks .

All These people are Taking Picture of Mercs ..... ^ ^ ^ ^ ^  This Happened Every time We Stopped For a Min .

I had a Great time ..... Can't Wait For Next year .... April 25-27 2014 South Hall ..... I've already Booked my Room .....  8)

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

darthmayhem

• Garyth Skyblade Taakure- Medic
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Medic Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
great stash of photos. thanks and yup it was a blast to troop with the infamous condar ward :)

-"O... that looks like it hurts, can i see your insurance card?"
-"First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me."
-"The operation was a complete success, but the patient died of something else."
(Save Stripes XI)
M5 #19
Beards #07
mvs #06
KOMS # 22

Ordeyn

• MMCC #0629
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 40+ hrs Charity Award for 10 official invasions.
Awesome! That backpack looks sweet. :) I wish I could have been there!

- Taakure Clan -

Vhett Naast

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
Nice photos Condar, man wish I coulda been there.

Gee, look at that nerd in the skull shirt... :P

Zedrin Ho'dag

• Nothing's impossible; impossible just takes longer
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Best Blaster: Pistol is the award for the best pistol. Funny that!
Looks like it was a great invasion!   8)

MMCC-0537 | M.A.J.I.C-047 | M.A-025 | M.A.D-004 | B.E.A.R.D.S.-028 | V.A.B.S.-004 | V.R.C.A.-069 | S.O.S.-013 | O.S.B.A.-000

ConDar Ward

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
great stash of photos. thanks and yup it was a blast to troop with the infamous condar ward :)

Awe ...  your Just saying that because it's True .. :P
 It was Great to get to meet you all Finally ... 8)

Awesome! That backpack looks sweet. :) I wish I could have been there!

Thanks Can , You were missed that was For sure .....  Maybe Next Time ..  ;D

Nice photos Condar, man wish I coulda been there.

Thanks , I'll try to get some more up , but these are the Bulk of my Fav's  ;)

Looks like it was a great invasion!   8)

It was a Great Time ..... Sorry You Couldn't make it GM ..... I'll get my Report in Soon ..  ;)

OYA  Freelancers ! ! ! 

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
Great job bud and cool pics ;) in fact.......

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

ConDar Ward

Great job bud and cool pics ;) in fact.......

Thanks Ner'vod ..... I had a Great Time at my " Very First Con " in my 5 year Tenure !   :laugh:

Zedrin Ho'dag

• Nothing's impossible; impossible just takes longer
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Best Blaster: Pistol is the award for the best pistol. Funny that!

It was a Great Time ..... Sorry You Couldn't make it GM ..... I'll get my Report in Soon ..  ;)

OYA  Freelancers ! ! !

Next time ner vod!   8)

MMCC-0537 | M.A.J.I.C-047 | M.A-025 | M.A.D-004 | B.E.A.R.D.S.-028 | V.A.B.S.-004 | V.R.C.A.-069 | S.O.S.-013 | O.S.B.A.-000

ConDar Ward

Next time ner vod!   8)

I sure Hope So ......   :-X 

I'm Trying to get some more pics up ..... Just gotta Find the links .
 We must have been in a 1000 pics ...... Could be more ...  :laugh:

Everyone Was Real Accommodating & polite ..... I will Definitely be Back Next year ...  ;)

Mav Nexu

• The BULL Nexu
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Mando-Tough - Winner of the Celebration VI pushup competition Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Gee, look at that nerd in the skull shirt... :P

That's one sexy beast of a nerd....  :P

ConDar Ward

That was a Great Shirt .....  :rolleyes:
The Clothes Make the Man-dalorian  .....  :laugh:

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Great to finaly see you out in your kit. Nice one Bud ;) .

ConDar Ward

Great to finaly see you out in your kit. Nice one Bud ;) .

Thanks ner'vod ... It's been a long Time Coming that's for Sure ...  ;D

Had a Great Time and I Can't wait To Troop again ...  8)

Vhett Naast

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member

:rolleyes:  :laugh:  :P

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!