Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Seeking approval

• 3 Replies

Kandosii Tor

• MMCC 1164
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
Seeking approval
« on: May 08, 2013, 09:29 PM »

Would these pants be approved with a matching black shirt?  The shirt has yet to be sewn (or designed), but that's what I had in mind.  I feel as though it would be practically indistinguishable from a flight suit, especially beneath the armor and the belts.

Byrek Avery

• I hunt the Bigger Fish.
Re: Seeking approval
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 09:34 PM »
Those are awesome! And Definitely approvable  ;)

They do seem a bit loose though.

Designed by Haran Tracyn

Mercaholic: #52 24hr Member
Official Member #668
Byrek Avery's WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=47081.0

Jaro

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 09:38 PM »
Yep, should be fine. I would sugest making sure your shins (if any) and knees are held on with straps (at least). That will hide some of the bagginess.

Kandosii Tor

• MMCC 1164
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 09:56 PM »
Cool, guys, thanks.  I believe this picture was a preliminary fitting.  When I sew, I don't pre-wash my fabrics.  Since this photo, they have been washed proper and I'm pretty sure they are less baggy now.  However, I will be sure the shins and/or boots keep the bagginess in check.  Oya!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!