Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

"Brigades" and "Celebration Europe II" patches are available in the store.

• 17 Replies

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 2016 Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member

Mandalorian Mercs presents 2 awesome patches for all you patch fans!

First up is the new "Brigades" patch.  This patch measures 4 inches tall by 1 3/4 inches wide, and is shaped after the Mandalorian chest diamond.  We only have 100 of these patches available, so get it while you can!

The second patch is the MMCC's official "Celebration Europe II" patch.  It's an awesome 3 inch patch, highlighted by 2 crossed "Bes'kad" blades that foreshadow our impending invasion of Essen, Germany.  We've stocked 200 of these patches, so get them while you can and help us celebrate a milestone for the MMCC.

As always, world-wide shipping is included in the $5 price.

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Arden Fisk

• I R MANDO IRL
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Sistine Chest Plate - Official Member with most intricate paint job Open Seasons Death Watch Brigade MEmber Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
-Abby Lusk (MMCC Official Member #81)
Quartermaster for the MMCC 2009-May 2013

Tracyn Ordo

• THE NZ Bounty Hunter
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Shock Infantry Brigade Member

Dar'manda

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
Drat...again when I have no money. LOL  I may have to break out a trade for one of my gold Mercs coins. :D

Vorpan Kyr'am

• Kann man so machen,dann isses halt Scheisse
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Special Operations Brigade Member
Nice Design on the Brigade Patch ;) and of course Good work by Corey and John.

Spec Ops Sniper/Force Hunter
Invasions

JangoFett

• Bounty hunter and father of Boba Fett
  • Awards Boba and Jango
PP Sent for 5 of each.
thanks

"The best way to pursue happiness is to help other people. Nothing else will make you happier" - George Lucas
MMCC-0671

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Gotta get some of these too... Can't wait to get em!

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Does your signature look cut off? Here's why!

Manbrolorian

• TI-11997
Just bought mine!  ;D

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
woot new patches ;D 

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Jedi Ranger

• Strike hard, strike fast, strike first!
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Did all the brigade patches seriously sell out in just a few hours?  It is showing out of stock for me. :(

Terek Kelrune
Hett'ciri Clan

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
WOW they went quick  :o

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Coreysnaps

• Kaiya Ardellian
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Yes, they are all gone.

"...I leave to the discretion of the MMCC merch officer." 

If you have a Supply question, please ask here: Here
yep (glad i got one)

I kill Sith for their cookies :)

B.O.M.B. #32
B.E.A.R.D.S #90
MTS #41
MA #138
QMU Supporter #33
FRACK...... I saw the patches earlier but didn't get them when I had the chance..... kicking myself now.

“There’s no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes.” – The Fourth Doctor

Aliit ori’shya tal’din -"Family is more than blood"
This is the Way

Mereelajum

• "Last Man Standing" - Daniel Logan
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Please please please tell me someone is up for a trade.... I gotta have one of the Brigades patches.

also why u post at times I am workin!?  I keep missing out on all the things!

Sounds like a plan.....

Formally Mereel A’denla

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!