Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

It's jet pack time!

• 17 Replies

Tor'dola Magnus

• Nothing runs... like my Bounty
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: It's jet pack time!
« Reply #15 on: Jul 05, 2013, 12:23 AM »
Finally another update with pics!  I'm to that part in this endeavour where I REALLY just wish some magical gnome...or jawa... would come along and just get it to where I can start to paint....

...anyway...

Finally found some perfect warheads, so I threw those on, and sanded down the first coat of bondo enough to realize I'll need A LOT more bondo.

Pics!!!

Oyacyir de balac, kar'taylir darasuum de gaanader, kyr'amur de bora
"LIVE by chance... LOVE by Choice... KILL by Profession"

E.M.T.S. #083
MAD:036
M.A. #098

ForceHunter WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=63712.0

Riven Kassle

• "Put your credits where your mouth is"
« Reply #16 on: Jul 05, 2013, 01:48 AM »
Those are awesome warheads bro :)  Good find right there, makes me happy FOR you LOL.

Hey I'm sure you already have this worked out but just in case you've never used it, just wanted to give you a heads up about two part Apoxy Sculpt (two little buckets labeled A and B).   You could easily use that to fill in the spaces between the warheads and to smooth the threads on the inside rim of their container.  It cures and hardens on its own and can also be sanded but since it's malleable, it's easy to dip your fingers in water and just smooth it own jus like you want in, even engrave shapes and stuff in it before it hardens. 
Enjoying your project Vod!

Tor'dola Magnus

• Nothing runs... like my Bounty
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #17 on: Jul 20, 2013, 04:27 PM »
I have had horrible luck with weather as of late.  either rainy, or too darn hot.  I hope to make some more progress on this part of my kit soon.

Oyacyir de balac, kar'taylir darasuum de gaanader, kyr'amur de bora
"LIVE by chance... LOVE by Choice... KILL by Profession"

E.M.T.S. #083
MAD:036
M.A. #098

ForceHunter WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=63712.0

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!