Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Thought I had a thread in here? Either I was mistaken or, I'm blind!

• 2 Replies

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
So, I've got my Battle of Botajef Hondo Karr finished up. Still working out a couple of fitting issues but, the armor itself is done. I even figured out my sible piece gorget/upper back piece (that has been giving me headaches for literally a couple years!) Here are some pix from my last couple of outtings in it:

bh1138

I'm gonna have to go with blind, sorry...  :P
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=31616.165
That said, your kit is looking amazing! Nice to see how it looks as full on canon Hondo!  :D

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
awesome stuff as always Vod ;)

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!