Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

CE2 Essen

• 4 Replies

bava

CE2 Essen
« on: Jul 31, 2013, 01:27 AM »
Hello Mercs,

I have been at the Celebration Europe II and was quite impressed about you and your charity event. I was hopping to find here some news about this... but was not able to find anything.

You "sold" tickets to win a helmet and there where many people to watch this lottery.

May I ask how much money you got in the end?

Thank you and keep on :-)

Aliit ori'shya tal'din 

Talev

• Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: CE2 Essen
« Reply #1 on: Jul 31, 2013, 12:42 PM »
We proudly can announce, that we've made a bit above 1700 for the Mission Orange with the help of all the people, that entered the prize draw.

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #2 on: Jul 31, 2013, 06:59 PM »
We proudly can announce, that we've made a bit above 1700 for the Mission Orange with the help of all the people, that entered the prize draw.

That is truly awesooooome!

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Does your signature look cut off? Here's why!

Talev

• Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #3 on: Jul 31, 2013, 07:42 PM »
Oh yes it was. Magnus (Orange Gunner) hoped to make about 500 at his booth. He never expected this. Saz had to accompany him back, because he was so drenched in tears (of joy ;) ).

bava

« Reply #4 on: Aug 01, 2013, 01:48 AM »
/clap

good job!

Aliit ori'shya tal'din 

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!