Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

NEW MERCS BLASTER GALLERY. (Place pictures of your CRL-approvable blaster here)

• 95 Replies

MadCelt

• Just a little man trying to stay in God's plan.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
My carbine and twin blasters:

« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2017, 07:25 PM by MadCelt » Logged

Korium9

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
I love those toy Glocks... (and kind of the Adventure Force line in general) they don't have the usual scale problem of most toy guns. Used the same base for my dual pistols:

My carbine and twin blasters:

Irokh Shev'la-kal
My (Original) Armor Build | Upgrade WIP
MMCC - #1512 | WoM - #25
M5 - #76 | KOVA - #23
LOB # 25

Nahn Kan'un

• Marc | WoM Outer Rim Dweller
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
P3W-X2

With kal

Nahn Kan'un | MMCC-1721 | WoM-45
Introduction and Progress of Builds
Pistoleer WIP

Dresdon Acacin

• On Occasion
  • Mess with the best, die by the thousands. -DA '17
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member
Dresdon Acacin MK6's Primary weapon, only designated as Overkill

Features
-Heavy Repeating Bullpup Blaster with computerized site, 300rounds per stick at optimum intensity(comparable to a .30caliber battle rifle)
-Semi-auto gas operated double barreled mirrored slugthrower unrifled Shotgun wih Chromium barrel lining, (6+1)x2, can be fired from only one side to use a specific amunition (comparable to a DP12 if it were semi-auto)
-Semi-auto Beltfed 40mm Grenade Launcher, ideal belt length 8 rounds but can be fed from a drum (comparable to a MK19)

Construction: Primarily Aluminum with metal reinforced bakelite grip(cavities filled with JB industroweld) NERF FREE

Storage: Modified and repainted 120mm Artillery Shell ammo can

Paintjob: Livery inspired by Muunilist 10 gunship

Weight: 18lbs, 48lbs in ammo can with pistol and blades

Lights: Flashing red barrel lights, ammo indicator digits, power indicator light

PewPew's: No...insufficient space in rifle

Work while they sleep   Learn while they party   Save while they spend   Live like they dream

Tythim Kirrem

• Formerly 'Hettyc_Beviin'
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Very slightly modified blaster pistol - base blaster was sold by Condar Ward. Nothing too intricate, but it's light, and it's got enough additional greeblies give it that little personal touch.

Manda'galaar Clan | OM #1736 |
L.O.B. #0034
#1 approved NME Deathstalker

"I am the coming storm. I am a force of nature. There have been many before me, and there will be many after I am buried. I am Mando'ade." - Tykar Ge'tal'ca

Kruser

• Helmet on. Heart gone.
  • Awards 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Repeat appearance in the invasion reports
Shae Vizla blaster

Original 3D model by Mynock
Finished, mold, and cast by me

B.A.L.D. #6   M.A.J.I.C. #162   Mando Aces #16   M.A. #168

Fenrir Kyramud

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
My wife's "approvable" main blaster.

Kyramud Arms variant EE-3.

" I'm a powder keg of awesome in the middle." Bowfanny.

Cat# 1196
Iron Fang: #8
B.O.M.B.: #48.
V.O.T.S.: #43
Dog Lobster Supporter #46
G.O.M.O.L. #5

Durkev Zandar

• TC/BH-7278
Havent posted in a long while, great to see so many awesome builds! heres some of my fairly new scratch-built blasters I built recently for the Hawaii 5-O Mercs

Yolah Hyperion

• "Speak softly and carry a heavy blaster"
Here is my Woodchuck K16 Bryar Pistol, Last Vengeance..

Armor and Soft Parts: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=121527.0

Helmet WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=138672.0

"Mandalorians don't make threats. We make promises."
Mandalore the Preserver

"I have poured blood, sweat, manly tears, months and years, and quite possibly my mortal soul into this armor. Treat it like it is the last child on earth."
-Svik Katora

Durkev Zandar

• TC/BH-7278
Custom Vibro bladed DC-72 Hand Blaster

Kai Ree'tat

• Formerly 'Kyra Zem'
  • aliit cuyir or'atu than tal
  • Awards Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member EnviroOps
My scratch built EE-3

Durkev Zandar

• TC/BH-7278
2 more scrap-builds

Durkev Zandar

• TC/BH-7278
few more scratchbuilts laying around

Straka Zulu

• Formerly 'STRAKAZulu'
  • Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017
So, reposting these, as I have no idea where my last set is...

Introducing Thing One, my custom Verpine Shatter Rifle.

And along with Thing are a pair of my heavy blasters, a DL-44e, and a T-425 Terminator.

And my A180

And now...

« Last Edit: Nov 17, 2017, 12:14 AM by Straka Zulu » Logged
MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!