Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Ref's ESB Fett

• 117 Replies

BobaFiend

• "Put Captain Cargo in the Solo Hold"
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Boba and Jango Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Ref's ESB Fett
« Reply #100 on: Mar 24, 2014, 09:19 PM »
Thanks! :D

Gotta say, wearing a Fett kit just feels different uncomfortable for some reason. In a good way!

There, fixed it

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #101 on: Mar 24, 2014, 10:10 PM »
I can't deny that  :laugh:
It's way bulkier than any custom mando I've worn even though I'm wearing the same amount of gear.

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #102 on: Mar 26, 2014, 12:51 PM »

I have an official Fett! Still waiting to hear what the 501st says, but they asked for new helmet off and action poses for my Legion profile, so I think that's a good thing!

Vhett Naast

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #103 on: Mar 26, 2014, 02:59 PM »
W00t! Congrats Ref!

Hopefully you'll hear back from the 501st as well then!  8)

BobaFiend

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Boba and Jango Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #104 on: Mar 26, 2014, 06:11 PM »
Welcome to the party!

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #105 on: Mar 31, 2014, 02:17 PM »
I have an official Fett! Still waiting to hear what the 501st says, but they asked for new helmet off and action poses for my Legion profile, so I think that's a good thing!

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Ref Al'drann

« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2014, 01:28 PM »
Got some cool studio shots done! Here are a few of my favorites:

Couple notes - He was using a green light that really brought out the red in the orange paint of my shoulder and knees (they're much more muted, I promise. I didn't have my usual helper and the harness can be a bit hard to get right for someone who's never done it before so I had some jetpack slippage towards the end there...

Credit and thanks to Tom Fowler (www.TomFowlerPhotography.com)

« Last Edit: Apr 04, 2019, 05:43 PM by Ref Al'drann » Logged

Kelan Ord

• Mando McConaughey
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #107 on: May 06, 2014, 02:43 PM »
Said it on your facebook page, will say it again here. These may be the best Boba pictures I've ever seen.

BobaFiend

« Reply #108 on: May 06, 2014, 06:16 PM »
It looks really excellent. Congrats on a job well done!

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #109 on: May 06, 2014, 06:44 PM »
Holy Cow !   :o 

Truly Spectacular ... But I already new it was going to be .. ;)

You should be Very proud ...  8)

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Deimos Ordo

• Nah....I'm good
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 The most special of operatives Accessorised is the award for the best non-weapon prop. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #110 on: May 06, 2014, 09:41 PM »
Amazing work Ref, The EE-3 is BEE-YOUtiful. Jealous much  8)

Uneek Top'El

• I am back from the dead !!
« Reply #111 on: May 06, 2014, 10:32 PM »
Awesome kit and truly amazing pics !! Great work !!  8)

MMCC OM # 625 M.A.J.I.C Member # 81 MA # 53 Taakure Clan !!

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #112 on: May 06, 2014, 11:40 PM »
Fantastic man. Doing Fett proud.

Ref Al'drann

« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2014, 05:27 PM »
Thank you guys so much! I'm hoping I can keep getting better! I've got a lot of stuff planned for this costume.

Vhett Naast

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2014, 07:05 PM »
Downright snazzy  8)

Jay Krayt

• Practice makes progress
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member Shock Infantry Brigade Member Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2014, 09:31 PM »
Looks like you just walked off the set. Phenomenal work vod!  8)

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #116 on: May 08, 2014, 12:57 PM »
Those Pics  :o

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Vult Tavik

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Boba and Jango
« Reply #117 on: May 09, 2014, 08:56 AM »
Amazing kit and great photo's! next time make sure they don't make your knee's look red in post-production.  :laugh:

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!