Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Fettski's ROTJ Boba

• 59 Replies

Fettski

• The Crab'alor
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: Fettski's ROTJ Boba
« Reply #50 on: Mar 05, 2014, 07:19 AM »
Finally put all the pieces together and took some pics.  I know there is still some work to be done but any comments or critiques are welcome.   

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - "Family is more than blood.

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #51 on: Mar 05, 2014, 06:10 PM »
It looks like just your head got caught in a Tatooine sandstorm and wore off all the paint.  :P

But seriously, looks awesome.

Fettski

• The Crab'alor
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #52 on: Mar 05, 2014, 06:39 PM »
It is my version of the Post Sarlacc pit helmet

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #53 on: Mar 07, 2014, 11:48 AM »
Looks great! I'd give your spats and gloves a little bit of weathering. I think you should also shorten your jetpack straps. Also make sure we can still see your girth belt! Bring the girth belt down to cover the top of the cod a bit more and have the ammo belt sit on the top edge. Oh and tuck that divers buckle up under your vest.

This is an excellent ROTJ Boba! Can't wait to see what you do with the helmet.

Fettski

• The Crab'alor
« Reply #54 on: Mar 07, 2014, 03:05 PM »
Looks great! I'd give your spats and gloves a little bit of weathering. I think you should also shorten your jetpack straps. Also make sure we can still see your girth belt! Bring the girth belt down to cover the top of the cod a bit more and have the ammo belt sit on the top edge. Oh and tuck that divers buckle up under your vest.

This is an excellent ROTJ Boba! Can't wait to see what you do with the helmet.

The spats and gloves will get a little bit of weathering still, they are still brand new. 
The jetpack straps will get adjusted to bring the top of the pack closer, my helper needs some more training. 
I have realized the girth belt is too narrow,  about half of what it should be.  I am talking to the guy who sold it to me and he should be getting replacements in this month and should do a swap for me. 
The divers belt for ROTJ should be ok to stick out as it is seen in the movie.

I attached a screen cap but it is not showing up for me on my work network.  ill check later and update if needed.

Fettski

• The Crab'alor
« Reply #55 on: Apr 28, 2014, 01:53 PM »
sorry for the delay in the update.  Ive been staring at the helmet procrastinating.  I did some work and took some pics this past weekend.  Im not quite ready for my application, but very close.  Id like to share some pics.
I am aware i do not have the girth belt,it is being swapped out.
I need to finish the helmet paintjob
I am missing the 2 greebs on the jetpack, they are being painted
other than that, i think i am at about 95%.

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #56 on: Apr 28, 2014, 03:46 PM »
Terrible vod Terrible :( send it to me ... I'll get rid of it for you

:rolleyes:    ;D 

Nice work vod ;) looks great

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #57 on: Apr 28, 2014, 04:44 PM »
I like it!

And you painted the thrusters silver! Everyone wants to paint them white for some reason...

Vult Tavik

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Boba and Jango
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2014, 08:55 AM »
Looking great Ski, of course you already know how I feel about it :)

Fettski

• The Crab'alor
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2014, 11:15 AM »
I sent pics to the 501st and was approved.  I also sent pics to the Mercs approval team and waiting to hear back.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!