Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Ser Valan'ce Beskar'gam

• 16 Replies

Sir_Valance

• Ser Valan'ce
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Ser Valan'ce Beskar'gam
« on: Oct 15, 2013, 04:59 AM »

I do honor my Father always... And I find Justice important.. So I felt really comfortable choosing these colours.

Cape is not yet finished, but it's acceptable for now like this

R.I.P. Asok "Boba Fett" Helmet (with filled up dent)

Custom BlasTech Industries EE-3 Carbine Rifle "Pepperbox" variant

"Aboard a YT Freighter"

"Just keeping the seat warm..."

"Securing the Medical Bay..."

"On a mission for Jabba the Hutt, posing with children to upscale the ransom demands"

*End Transmission*

Mandalorian Merc #0813  | 501st Legion #7669
------------------------
B.E.A.R.D.S. #034 | Mando Rider #017 | Kilted Mando Brigade #14

Pointoforigin

• Pointy Stick Wielder
  • Mukal Warosi
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: Ser Valan'ce Beskar'gam
« Reply #1 on: Oct 15, 2013, 05:01 AM »
Dude, I so love your backplate/cape. It rocks socks. Just gotta weather the cape and it'll be perfection.

Swift

• (Klen'aka Vonshi)
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: Oct 15, 2013, 05:05 AM »
Dude, I so love your backplate/cape. It rocks socks. Just gotta weather the cape and it'll be perfection.

^ Precisely this! Loving your back design.
Also that gun is be-a-utiful. Did you make  that yourself?

Beskar'gam  |  Buy'ce  |  Gallery

Mandalorian Mercs OM #769
The Elegant Mando's Tea Society #058
B.E.A.R.D.S #036

Sir_Valance

• Ser Valan'ce
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #3 on: Oct 15, 2013, 05:41 AM »
Thank you for the compliments on the cape.. My idea is that it is unfinished, I'll tackle this the coming weeks.

I would like to create a "Roman" feel to the cape, I want to drape a piece on top of the cape draping from the shoulders covering more backplate so I create the illusion that the backplate is complete and not half. Also I plan on an overlap going towards the front so the cape gives the illusion of being 1 big piece of cloth draped around the armor.

----

The blaster is full metal and wood. It's a real antique flaregun as a start, the front has been welded on it, also the 'stock' has been welded on the back, all wood has been remade. The four barrels is to make the distinction that it's a different type of Blaster Carbine all together. The real challenge is the weight, trooping with a full-metal *firearm is quite the workout.. Also the surprise when someone picks it up is awesome.
It was a birthdaygift from a fellow 501st and mando to be and one I've been quite enthousiast about.

*Not functional as firearm.

------------------------

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #4 on: Oct 15, 2013, 03:03 PM »
top work vod ;) Great Kit and great Pics

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

TrooperJasher

• Squiggle me this...
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member
« Reply #5 on: Oct 20, 2013, 07:53 PM »
Thank you for the compliments on the cape.. My idea is that it is unfinished, I'll tackle this the coming weeks.

I would like to create a "Roman" feel to the cape, I want to drape a piece on top of the cape draping from the shoulders covering more back plate so I create the illusion that the back plate is complete and not half. Also I plan on an overlap going towards the front so the cape gives the illusion of being 1 big piece of cloth draped around the armor.

I have been toying with this idea as well for a while... Actually figured it out

A very nice kit

Sir_Valance

• Ser Valan'ce
« Reply #6 on: Oct 23, 2013, 04:56 AM »
Tatooine Patrol Duty...

------------------------

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #7 on: Oct 23, 2013, 12:17 PM »
Cool pic vod ;)

I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Sir_Valance

• Ser Valan'ce
« Reply #8 on: Nov 13, 2013, 10:24 AM »
Some close ups from my current weapon of choice...

Custom BlasTech Industries EE-3 Carbine Rifle "Pepperbox"

4 Barrels of Blastersforgoodness... For quick burst follow ups and bring a barrage of continued fire possibility with 1 power pack.
Or Set it on Mass Burst to combine in a Fat blast...

------------------------

Goram Korr

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #9 on: Nov 15, 2013, 10:26 PM »
I've always loved EE-3's and yours sends my jealousy into overdrive :P

Merc #706
VRCA #22
BMC OM #8
Most of BMC is over achievers. I only go quarter tassel at most.

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #10 on: Nov 21, 2013, 01:10 PM »
Thats one smexy gun ;)

-Rico-

• www.fanwars.be
« Reply #11 on: Nov 28, 2013, 06:56 AM »
nice costume :)

Greetings from Belgium :)

TB/CC/TC/TD: 7830   Belgian Garrison "Southern Parts" FANWARS @ www.fanwars.be

Echo Darklighter

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #12 on: Nov 28, 2013, 02:07 PM »
I'm going to jump on the bandwagon of love for that EE-3 variant.  It's pretty much my favorite, other than my own. :P

« Reply #13 on: Dec 11, 2013, 12:18 PM »
Simple and badass. No need to overdo your merc like unfortunately a lot of people do. Looks awesome!

Sir_Valance

• Ser Valan'ce
« Reply #14 on: Apr 20, 2014, 09:18 AM »
Another update..

This time with some changes.. So, with these slight modifications I feel my costume has reached the version 2.0

As seen above, I wanted a pauldron.. But I find it a pity to "hide" those nice pieces of beskar.. So a Clonetrooper Pauldron would negate almost my entire shoulderpiece.. I find 'style' important, and with the 'Classic Trilogy' in my head, I wanted to upgrade mostly with anachronistic military apparel instead of the more recent futuristic game & prequel looks..
Since Grand Admirals in the Empire can be spotted with those Epaulettes, I tracked one down that fitted my colourscheme..
From under the epaulette I also had a piece of the backcape run through so it would be more realistic being a cape draped around the shoulders..

I adorned the other side just with a bordeaux rope ending with a brass tip to add a bit of flair to the otherwise sober Beskar outfit.

I wanted to get the 'Roman' feel with a draped cape on the back, still sporting the Beskar back plate and enhancing the illusion of it casually been worn, when in fact it's made up of 3 seperate pieces of fabric to ensure everything stays put during trooping. *Unforgiven Pose*

So, what do you guys think?

*End Transmission*

------------------------
« Reply #15 on: Apr 20, 2014, 11:12 AM »
I really like this color scheme.  Not too bright, yet not too dark.  And the cape is awesome! not so sure about the epaulet.  And the gun is freaking cool.  The best gun I've seen yet.  Keep up the good work vod  :D ;)

D'eks Targh

• Seemed like a good idea at the time...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Boba and Jango Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #16 on: Apr 20, 2014, 04:36 PM »
Looks great boss

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!