Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Legacy Concept ( I cant be the first to think this surely)

• 2 Replies
Not sure if this should be here or on Armour planning so Its here for now.

Been haunting the forums for a while now and I keep coming back to this concept.
Doesnt the helm for Tes really , REALLY look like the helmet of Issac Clarke in Dead Space?

Now I love the culture and history of the Manadolrians, they can pretty much turn their hands to anything. And I love Dead Space.

So with that In mind I and going to try make some Legacy era armour with a dead space asthetic thrown in.

Helmet to follow the general lines of Tes but dropping the T visor a little lower. Was thinking of popping a blue mirror visor behind.

Armor plating to be the same as Hondo ( I hope to follow Drakes excellent templates) but with some obvious re-enforcing ribbing struts on the mid section. Shoulders likewise to have ribbing but keeping the tops more clear and rounded.
Legs and Shins I havent yet decided. Colours likely to be Black and Copper/Bronze.

I will do some sketches later. I would love to join and be an official member with a legacy beskar'gam so feed back would be nice before I sink what is likely to be a lot of time and effort ( and swearing) into this.

Tracyn Ordo

• THE NZ Bounty Hunter
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Shock Infantry Brigade Member
Re: Legacy Concept ( I cant be the first to think this surely)
« Reply #1 on: Nov 07, 2013, 01:35 AM »
I like the idea but you'll have to be careful it doesn't become too much of a cross over with Dead Space. It's fine to take some inspiration from Isaac Clarke, as long as it's not too much :)

Re: Legacy Concept ( I cant be the first to think this surely)
« Reply #2 on: Nov 07, 2013, 04:21 PM »
Ok closing this down as moved progress to http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=69063.0
Any further updates will be there. If a Mod wishes to reomve this double post please feel free.  :D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!