Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Verd'ika Bear CRL's

• 12 Replies

Ca'tra Firaxan

• Proud procrastinator since 2013
Verd'ika Bear CRL's
« on: Nov 22, 2013, 10:44 PM »
Inspired by Niabi's Verd'ika Vok'chi bear.

Niabi's Templates:

Verd'ika Bear CRL's

ARMOR

Helmet: Must have a proportionately sized MODERN ERA helmet with a blue dome, blue cheeks, blue back, blue keyholes, yellow mandibles, yellow face, yellow ears, yellow range finder stem, and a black range finder topper.

Chest Armor: Must have blue "Love Heart" chest and abdomen armor with a yellow chest heart.

Body Armor: Must have yellow "Love Heart" knee armor.

Shoulder Armor: Must have yellow "Love Heart" shoulder armor.

Weapon: Must have accurately sized red present with correctly knotted yellow ribbon.

COSMETICS

Must have pink nose, pink feet, pink hands, brown eyes, and light brown fur. The bear must also have a pink heart underside with three pink toe undersides. The hands must also have a pink heart with three pink fingers.

Optional: Little Warrior International patch on the back of the bear.

« Last Edit: Nov 25, 2013, 06:44 PM by Ca'tra Teren-Firaxan » Logged

Manbrolorian

• TI-11997
Re: Verd'ika Bear CRL's
« Reply #1 on: Nov 23, 2013, 03:00 AM »
Verd'ika Bear isn't canon, nor, in my opinion, does it deserve a set of CRLs. It's just a little side-project.

he/him
black lives matter!

Ca'tra Firaxan

« Reply #2 on: Nov 23, 2013, 06:09 AM »
He's a canon bear mandalorian. He's really the only one.

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #3 on: Nov 23, 2013, 08:16 AM »
Verd'ika Bear isn't canon, nor, in my opinion, does it deserve a set of CRLs. It's just a little side-project.

Poor little bear. He does a lot for charity you know. Why shouldn't he have his own CRL's.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Arden Fisk

• I R MANDO IRL
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Sistine Chest Plate - Official Member with most intricate paint job Open Seasons Death Watch Brigade MEmber Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #4 on: Nov 23, 2013, 08:23 AM »
Oya for Verd'ika bear CRLS, but as the designer of the Verd'ika Bear logo, he has normal proportioned Boba-style shoulder plates, not heart-shaped ones.  :D

-Abby Lusk (MMCC Official Member #81)
Quartermaster for the MMCC 2009-May 2013

Ca'tra Firaxan

« Reply #5 on: Nov 23, 2013, 06:18 PM »
Love heart is the armor style.

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #6 on: Nov 24, 2013, 12:42 AM »
We better not be getting an influx of bear apps, and they better not be applying as canon characters :laugh:

Ca'tra Firaxan

« Reply #7 on: Nov 24, 2013, 10:18 PM »
 :laugh:
Well, we got one non-canon bear, Dinii Bear, and I am working on a Winnie the Pooh bear mando.

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #8 on: Nov 25, 2013, 02:35 PM »
actually Verd'ika bear has standard (plan) Boba knees  as recommended by the Mandalor when i was building him ;)

When i built him I had imput from the Mandalor and the PO at the time.  It was deemed  that as he is not a living person he could not apply for Official Member status. But Verd'ika Bear was granted a special title of Official Mascot for the Charity work the Mercs Does in association with LWI ;)

you lso missed the pink bit on his hands and feet are Hearts ;)

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Mav runi

• "Judge me by my size, do you?"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events Award for 75 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #9 on: Nov 25, 2013, 02:48 PM »
This might not be the best place to write this, but why not....

I had an idea of "why not have bears with armor?" These little bears can be practice for the Vod'ika groups, to practice how to follow a pattern, cut out armor, etc, pretty much practice designing armor on their own! This way the kids can learn what goes in to making a kit, and they won't have to worry about the bear growing out of it all the time.

Having a separate set of CRL's for a teddy bear may seem weird in the main club areas, but to the kids, it's potential for a great learning opportunity :)

that's my 2 credits!

Mav'runi's WIP http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=43880.0
MMCC - 0765  M5 - #4 EMTS - #096 MLCS#13

erienc

• Armor up and let's have fun
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #10 on: Jan 19, 2014, 10:12 AM »
I think the idea of the bear as a teaching tool is wonderful. As both a teacher and a parent this could be a great first project. It teaches needed skills and how to follow guide rules. Kids of ALL ages gain from that.

Pointoforigin

• Pointy Stick Wielder
  • Mukal Warosi
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #11 on: Jan 19, 2014, 10:44 AM »
Oooh I like that idea. Mav, package that up and send it in a PM to Ulrik Kanteer, tell him I sent you ;)

Mav runi

• "Judge me by my size, do you?"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events Award for 75 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #12 on: Jan 21, 2014, 10:15 AM »
Oooh I like that idea. Mav, package that up and send it in a PM to Ulrik Kanteer, tell him I sent you ;)

Do they run that part of the mercs? I'll give it a shot!  ;D

Mav'runi's WIP http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=43880.0
MMCC - 0765  M5 - #4 EMTS - #096 MLCS#13

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!