Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Vi Caeirn, the "candycane" mando

• 18 Replies

Vi Caeirn-Atiin

• Kind neighborhood ghost
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Vi Caeirn, the "candycane" mando
« on: Dec 15, 2013, 01:55 PM »
Since I've started to work on my kit, I've made several improvements, and now I'm proud enough of it to start my very onw thread, woohoot !
(I'm still trying to figure how to convince my photographer friend to do a photoshoot with me, so convention pics only !)

My loadout for Celebration :

With "Doudou Lapin", the mascot of a french Star Wars website :D

For Paris Manga, I re-worked my whole paintjob. I wanted something cleaner (without massive paint chips) and more antiqued, and I'm really sad to see that my brown-and-red wash is almost invisible in the pictures. But in person, I really love it !

With some future clan members

I was featured in the newspaper, woo \o/

And, just for fun, here's the (almost) first version of my armor, so you can see the improvement (and notice that my leg plates were loved from the start XD)

« Last Edit: Dec 28, 2013, 06:55 AM by Karas » Logged
Big guns, big heart

- - -

razor

Re: Vi Caeirn, the "candycane" mando
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2013, 03:07 PM »
nice kit!  :o

Count up your sins

mando merc 803!

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #2 on: Dec 17, 2013, 02:47 PM »
Only one thing to say ......

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Vi Caeirn-Atiin

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #3 on: Dec 18, 2013, 03:48 AM »
Thank you all ^^

Only one thing to say ......

Yay, Niabi Approval ! Awesoooome \o/

Big guns, big heart

- - -

Vorpan Kyr'am

• Kann man so machen,dann isses halt Scheisse
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #4 on: Dec 27, 2013, 06:34 AM »
What happened to your Pics :o

Spec Ops Sniper/Force Hunter
Invasions

Vi Caeirn-Atiin

« Reply #5 on: Dec 28, 2013, 06:56 AM »
Photobucket ate them ><
But now they must be working again !

Big guns, big heart

- - -

klown5ive

• Do ya feel lucky? Well do ya?
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member
« Reply #6 on: Dec 28, 2013, 12:48 PM »
Wow, spot on kit! I like it. Especially the color combination. Very nice.

Northern Blue Moon
Goes Full Tassel
Force hunter number five. Coincidence? Or not?

Vi Caeirn-Atiin

« Reply #7 on: Jun 11, 2014, 04:02 AM »
Geekopolis was the last event for my Jango 1 piece probably. I'm going to switch it for a Saz bucket so I won't have to deal with warping vinyl...
But it was a good event, trooping with Kel (alias The Boyfriend) ! And I have images :D

And my favourite :

Big guns, big heart

- - -

Nirob

• What doesn't kill me dies.
  • Awards 40% increase or more Order of the Ori'Ramikad Force Hunter Brigade Member Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #8 on: Jun 11, 2014, 11:13 AM »
Looks like you had some fun.

Xyyyr Black

• The REAL diamond collector
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #9 on: Jun 11, 2014, 01:54 PM »
Looks really cool! Love the choice of colours! Finnaly something else then black and red!

« Last Edit: Aug 02, 2014, 02:54 PM by Xyyyr Black » Logged
++The jawalorian++

"Who am I? Ha! I am no one, I am a dark memory, I am your worst fear... I am the dark destructor, the haunter.. the lost one" -Xyyyr

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #10 on: Jun 13, 2014, 11:27 AM »
Cool Photos ;D

I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Vi Caeirn-Atiin

« Reply #11 on: Oct 08, 2014, 07:12 AM »
Well, the Jango 1 piece had one more troop ! And what trooping it was... I have to say that Jai'galaar is the clan of some awesome vode, and the event was even more awesooooome ! And not, pictures.

Ari and I woke up at 5AM to get that killer make-up (especially Ari's one) on :

(Yeah Fi we can see you there :P)

We had some fun shooting troopers :

We helped the RC with his armor (because we're nice, obeying troops) :

And I looked pretty great I think, even after a full day in armor :

Big guns, big heart

- - -

Vorpan Kyr'am

• Kann man so machen,dann isses halt Scheisse
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #12 on: Oct 08, 2014, 10:08 AM »
Pleasure to Troop Along your side. Great Pics  :)

Spec Ops Sniper/Force Hunter
Invasions

Nirob

• Awards 40% increase or more Order of the Ori'Ramikad Force Hunter Brigade Member Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #13 on: Oct 08, 2014, 11:01 AM »
Hope to do some more troops with Orar'galaar in the future.

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #14 on: Oct 10, 2014, 03:06 PM »
Awesooooooome Photos vod ;D

Vi Caeirn-Atiin

« Reply #15 on: Sep 05, 2015, 06:45 AM »
I just noticed that I didn't get any pictures on this topic... Yet I've been to a bunch of conventions this year. Let's necropoooost !

I went to Tours to troop with my Ruus'Alor and people kept asking us if we coordinated our colors. The answer is no, but red and white is awesome :P

(Photo by Japan Tours Festival)

Then I went to Bruxelles to troop with our newest OM, a bunch of super nice belgians, and a lovely prospective member of the Clan.

(Photos by Guy Debreucq)

I then went to Netherlands for Elfia, where I realised that my scarf was awesome to protect my head from the persistent rain. Which washed my blackwash. By the end of the weekend I was pristine white ;-;

(Photos by our very own Nayru Kar'ta)

I realised after Elfia that my soft parts needed much more black wash, and also that my byu'ce was dying. So I got to re-wash everything, to paint my Ori Rami'kad and to repair my helmet and my vest before heading to FARK for the biggest euro-event since Celebration (basically)
We had a great backdrop at the booth :

And a greater natural area outside that we used to get some cool pictures. While suffering from the massive heath. Lucky for me, I had a lighter version of my kit on hand : I just had to swapp my thigh plates and crotch for some loincloth, and to let my backpate in my armor box.

And since I'm really agile *kofkofkof* I needed some help to get on those rocks. Gale was nice enough to help me with all this "walking around" stuff :

(Photos all from the super-nice, super-funny Jamie)

Big guns, big heart

- - -
« Reply #16 on: Sep 05, 2015, 12:53 PM »
 Thanks for the pictures I enjoyed them! Always a pleas re to look at mandos in the wild!

Nirob

« Reply #17 on: Sep 09, 2015, 07:10 AM »
Yes, FaRK was fun!

Kodaan Orion

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #18 on: Sep 12, 2015, 08:54 AM »
Nicceeee love the candy cane look :)

mmcc #1418

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!