Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Malek Vo Dune Sea Merc

• 36 Replies

Malek Vo

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Malek Vo Dune Sea Merc
« on: Jan 08, 2014, 03:36 PM »

Malek Vo

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Malek Vo Dune Sea Merc
« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2014, 03:38 PM »
UAB baby nuff said

More upgrades to come in the next weeks.

« Last Edit: Jan 09, 2014, 02:04 PM by Solus Raam » Logged

klown5ive

• Do ya feel lucky? Well do ya?
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member
« Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2014, 04:47 PM »
I'm digging your kit man! Heavy grenades, heavy armor, heavy everything!

Northern Blue Moon
Goes Full Tassel
Force hunter number five. Coincidence? Or not?

Goram Korr

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 2014, 05:06 PM »
That's pretty sick! How is your vision in your bucket with having the bottom part of the T filled in?

Merc #706
VRCA #22
BMC OM #8
Most of BMC is over achievers. I only go quarter tassel at most.

Malek Vo

« Reply #4 on: Jan 08, 2014, 06:12 PM »
I'm digging your kit man! Heavy grenades, heavy armor, heavy everything!
thank you sir

That's pretty sick! How is your vision in your bucket with having the bottom part of the T filled in?
thanks vod.  vision sucks lol have to tilt head down a bit more to be able to see

« Last Edit: Jan 09, 2014, 02:04 PM by Solus Raam » Logged

Echo Darklighter

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Jan 08, 2014, 07:34 PM »
Whoo, that's pretty!  I like it, vod!

Malek Vo

« Reply #6 on: Jan 08, 2014, 09:35 PM »
Whoo, that's pretty!  I like it, vod!
thank you ner'vod

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #7 on: Jan 09, 2014, 02:06 PM »
Hey Malek I edited a few posts to cut down on the double posts. In the future if nobody else has responded please update your previous post instead of double posting. Trying to keep everything running smoothly. Thanks in advance  :D

- Solus

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #8 on: Jan 09, 2014, 03:16 PM »
Cool Pics vod ;) In fact......

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Malek Vo

« Reply #9 on: Jan 09, 2014, 04:55 PM »
Thanks Naibi!!

Kelan Ord

• Mando McConaughey
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #10 on: Jan 10, 2014, 08:48 AM »
Well I'm gonna go against the grain here and say that I'm not a fan of...

Who am I kidding... LOVE this build. Very unique. Love the heavy feel. The mix of flat black, OD green and silver is awesome.

Great kit ner'vod.

Malek Vo

« Reply #11 on: Jan 10, 2014, 10:55 AM »
Thank you Kelan.

« Reply #12 on: Jan 10, 2014, 12:38 PM »
Woa, this kit is sick!  :o  The heavy armor look and the color scheme matches the style perfectly, great work! Also loving those gaunts.

Malek Vo

« Reply #13 on: Jan 10, 2014, 02:11 PM »
Thank you atlas!

Nirob

• What doesn't kill me dies.
  • Awards 40% increase or more Order of the Ori'Ramikad Force Hunter Brigade Member Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #14 on: Jan 11, 2014, 08:30 AM »
Looks awesome vod.

Vorpan Kyr'am

• Kann man so machen,dann isses halt Scheisse
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #15 on: Jan 11, 2014, 09:23 AM »
Looking like a Tank. Mandalorian Warmachine. Love it.

Spec Ops Sniper/Force Hunter
Invasions

Malek Vo

« Reply #16 on: Jan 11, 2014, 10:50 AM »
Thanks Vorp

Vhett Naast

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #17 on: Jan 11, 2014, 12:46 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I love this kit.

Great pics man, would hate to round a corner in urban combat and see you standing there.  ;)  8)

Malek Vo

« Reply #18 on: Jan 11, 2014, 02:12 PM »
Thank you Vhett. I don't think I ever told you how awesome your new visa bucket is man!

Wak'Rust Atin

• Twin Suns Clan / "Lady French Goat"
  • Awards Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Family events Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #19 on: Jan 12, 2014, 11:21 AM »
Great costume ! I'd like to see your back. Do you have something like a pack or jetpack ?  :D

EDIT:
Found it in another topic. Thanks.

« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2014, 11:29 AM by Wakrust » Logged
Twin Suns Forum Board /// Twin Suns Facebook
MMCC#1042 /// QMU#50 // EMTS#113 // M5SP #11 // BEARDS #086

Malek Vo

« Reply #20 on: Jan 12, 2014, 02:20 PM »
Great costume ! I'd like to see your back. Do you have something like a pack or jetpack ?  :D

EDIT:
Found it in another topic. Thanks.

Vhett Naast

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #21 on: Jan 12, 2014, 05:04 PM »
Thank you Vhett. I don't think I ever told you how awesome your new visa bucket is man!

Well thank you sir  ;)

« Reply #22 on: Jan 17, 2014, 08:05 PM »
Excellent! How'd you do your armament vod? I'm really liking that gun!

Malek Vo

« Reply #23 on: Jan 17, 2014, 11:17 PM »
Excellent! How'd you do your armament vod? I'm really liking that gun!
thanks I just put three guns together lol. BBgun stock starters super soaker and regular super soaker for barrell

« Reply #24 on: Jan 18, 2014, 08:05 AM »
Are those steel plates, or did you maybe go with aluminum?

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!