Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

'Splodie Pack

• 0 Replies

TrooperJasher

• Squiggle me this...
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member Award for 25 official invasions.
'Splodie Pack
« on: Jan 11, 2014, 04:05 AM »
I got the itch again... in my spare time (aka late nights, blurring into early mornings) between commissions and work I have been working on a crusader... and with her coloring, and the inspiration of this kit, I have decided to make her a demo expert... while I have a back plate made; I want to add a pack to store more explosives, and other necessities. Will also make a great place to store wallet, phone etc...

I started with a pep file, and yes it is a RC pack... and you don't have to start yelling that it's not the right time period... I know, I am using this as a base. Let's just get that out of the way.

Took me about 4 hours to cut, fold and assemble; I plan on coating it with Rondo this weekend, along with the other parts of the armor that I have pepped.

Personally I like the idea of the handles up, it gives a better area of the top, and a defining line where I can cut and have a lid, attach a few hinges and magnets for the closure method. Any ideas on making this look Crusaderish?

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss3/zipper_stich/DSCN5475_zps6f43edca.jpg

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!