Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Concept Art

• 6 Replies

Newbsters

• They call me... Minibar
Concept Art
« on: Jan 24, 2015, 06:10 PM »
Concept Art for Rip Rilek. I plan on joining the recon brigade

« Last Edit: Jan 24, 2015, 06:30 PM by Newbsters » Logged
OM#: 2235
Clan: Ge’tal Vheh
Position: Alor’ad
Invasions: 20
"I’m just here for the violence”

Rhenvar

• "Each a grain of sand"
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Concept Art
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25, 2015, 12:58 PM »
i love the beast hunter vibe u got going :)

Vanlande Ne'trasenaar

• Cin Vhetin
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: Jan 25, 2015, 07:50 PM »
Few things, I always advise against a hood. They can be approved, but they are highly scrutinized. Also, is there a reason for the assymetrical shin guard? The look kinda throws me off. Other than that, I'm digging it. It dues have a beast matter feel to it! Maybe look into that brig as well?

Newbsters

« Reply #3 on: Jan 26, 2015, 09:46 AM »
Thanks for the impute guys. I'll definitely look into beast master brigade. On the shine/knee plate that I have I decided that it would give my Mando a little more personality and individuality. The hood is just something that I thought would be cool. I probably won't be wearing it like 90% of the time. On a side note, this weekend I finished like 95% of my soft parts and all my plates are done and painted. I just need to put the plates on my vest and get a helmet and I'm pretty much done.

Rhenvar

• "Each a grain of sand"
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #4 on: Jan 26, 2015, 09:49 AM »
oh wicked, cant wait to see more pics vod :)

Jorad Werde

• Death from where ever you pay me to be
  • Awards Award for 100 official invasions. Celebration Chicago Order of the Ori'Ramikad 40+ hrs Charity 267th Rapid Assault
« Reply #5 on: Jan 26, 2015, 10:58 AM »
Thanks for the impute guys. I'll definitely look into beast master brigade. On the shine/knee plate that I have I decided that it would give my Mando a little more personality and individuality. The hood is just something that I thought would be cool. I probably won't be wearing it like 90% of the time. On a side note, this weekend I finished like 95% of my soft parts and all my plates are done and painted. I just need to put the plates on my vest and get a helmet and I'm pretty much done.

you would think that would be all you had to do, but you'll be surprised by the amount of finishing detail work you'll need to put into it. 

CAO Team XO
Ori'Ramikad
Kilted Mando #20
Mandoalic #132
VRCA #61

Newbsters

« Reply #6 on: Jan 26, 2015, 11:29 AM »
I plan on doing substantial weathering to my armor. So I'm just trying to get my armor completely done before I do finishing touches.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!