Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Demagol W.I.P.

• 3 Replies

Demar Falco

• What doesnt kill me...better start running
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Beastmaster Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Demagol W.I.P.
« on: Feb 08, 2015, 01:44 PM »
I am presently working on a Demagol kit that is completly faithful to the Comics and hopefuly to be accepted as one of thE Legend Kits.

Im working in eva foam at the moment but i am about to give up on that and just use sintra.

MercOfSteel

• This is the way.
  • Awards 40% increase or more
Re: Demagol W.I.P.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 08, 2015, 02:10 PM »
Looks good, but isn't eva foam a banned material per CRL's?

Demar Falco

• What doesnt kill me...better start running
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Beastmaster Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #2 on: Feb 08, 2015, 02:38 PM »
It is acceptable if given a hardening coat on the outside. Resin, bondo, fiberglass ect. But. Might just use them for templates if that proves too difficult

MercOfSteel

• This is the way.
  • Awards 40% increase or more
« Reply #3 on: Feb 09, 2015, 09:12 AM »
If you're going to use a hardening agent, make sure you seal it with plastidip, or the epoxy resin will eat through it.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!