Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mythos Fett

• 4 Replies

Naren Sprax

• So I says to Mable, I says...
  • Awards Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events
Mythos Fett
« on: Feb 25, 2014, 01:09 AM »
Local 501st messaged me today asking if the Mercs would accept the Sideshow Mythos Fett?

Dig those saber trophies.  ;)

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: Mythos Fett
« Reply #1 on: Feb 26, 2014, 03:43 PM »
I believe it could be accepted as a custom mando but I'm not sure about canon since there is really only one reference for it. I know there is a guy on Dented Helmet who made this and it is fantastic. Hopefully an app team member can chime in.

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: Feb 26, 2014, 03:51 PM »
We're discussing this now.

Naren Sprax

• So I says to Mable, I says...
  • Awards Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events
« Reply #3 on: Mar 03, 2014, 12:17 AM »
Thanks for the replies.  :D

BobaFiend

• "Put Captain Cargo in the Solo Hold"
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Boba and Jango Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #4 on: Mar 24, 2014, 09:23 PM »
Yeah, Fett4Real on TDH had one and sold a bunch of it (my friend has his flightsuit). I think he decided to do ROTJ SE for this reason.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!