Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

WIP : Janir's sniper stinger

• 0 Replies

Janir

WIP : Janir's sniper stinger
« on: Feb 28, 2014, 10:03 PM »
My sniper rifle is a stinger. So to that effect I wanted some gas lines and some 'magazines' that look more like a small gas canisters.

Here's the base A5 paintball marker

Took the gas line off the bottom and plan on rerouting it more forward. Love the dogleg stock I had for it. Makes getting behind the scope (to be mounted later) for a real sight picture much easier.

Taking 2 barrels and using a insert to attach them together.

Here is the blaster gas 'magazines'. some rechargeable batteries, that can also help power and LED's thats eventually get sprinkled on the final product. (LED's : thinking of something in the forward housing covering the back half of the barrel)

Problem: attaching the battery charger to the rifle itself. There's some structural and bondo work that needs to be done, that I need advice on. I have another thread on that topic outside of this WIP. Sill summarize advice and what I did later.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!