Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

FrancT- backpack WIP

• 17 Replies

FreemanBanana

• Kebii'tra Tracyn
Re: FrancT- backpack WIP
« Reply #15 on: Apr 30, 2014, 09:25 AM »
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EENNGJG/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=QKW17RVNIJ8T&coliid=I1BIVG96YDZ46P&psc=1

That is 15' for $12 with a 4 star review by a decent number of people. As for a main light, a flashlight doesn't seem like a bad start to me. Also, I'm not sure on the price for shipping. I usually spend over $35 and everything has free shipping at that point. I just wait until I have a list of items I want that exceed the minimum free shipping point.

Mavek Tryn'ke

• OM # 1368 Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2017 Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #16 on: Apr 30, 2014, 09:30 AM »
I just did a quick google search. Spencers actually carries 9' lengths of El Wire, which would be all that I need. They have a few different colors, so I could decide what color I wanted for the hose. I could use either a white or red one for the main light (there is red cellophane there, so I wouldn't want another color). The flashlight is rigged to stay in with a small metal bracket, so it's kind of a pain. These would definitely suit my needs. I'm headed out of town today on a business trip, but might have to hit up Spencers this weekend.

OM #1368
Cabur Akaata #41
M.i.B. #7 Shereshir'Ca: Seize The Night

"Vercopa Par Naas, Tsikador Par Mayen"
Hope for Nothing, Prepare for Anything

FreemanBanana

• Kebii'tra Tracyn
« Reply #17 on: Apr 30, 2014, 01:03 PM »
Definitely go for it! For the flashlight, I'd suggest taking it apart. Really should only be 2 wires that go to the bulb. Extend those wires and mount the button portion of the flashlight flush with the exterior of the pack. Make it look like another switch, except it would have a function. Then you can mount the bulb easily with just about anything.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!