Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Weaponry Info

• 34 Replies

Darth_Placid

• A'kyr Naast | Cabur Akaata #109 | M.M.R.S #13
Re: Weaponry Info
« Reply #25 on: Jun 01, 2017, 01:33 PM »
This is all great info. I plan on throwing in a functioning Trandoshan ACP Array Gun with my kit... ripping the reference images off of RepCom was a pain, sorting through system files and crap. I eventually found a guide on TDH though. I might end up being the first Mando with a Trando shotgun....

The question was never what lesson I had to learn. Rather, it was what trials I would have to go through to learn them.

Hik'aari

• Nick'aari
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Weapons 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events
« Reply #26 on: Jun 01, 2017, 04:16 PM »
ACP has already been done so you wouldn't be the first :P

Hik'aari WIP  |  Cat #1319  |  Akii'su WIP
Need Help? Rules and Guides

Syko Voss

• 'Simon'/'Simes' OM#1469
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #27 on: Jun 02, 2017, 06:13 AM »
Oh, yeah, and following up on my earlier post about Vibro Blades...

This is how they turned out!

CustardCuttlefish

• I find your lack of faith disturbing.
« Reply #28 on: Nov 14, 2018, 03:38 PM »
Would a z-6 rotary blaster canon be allowed?

There is nothing a Mandalorian man fears more than a Mandalorian woman.

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #29 on: Nov 14, 2018, 05:52 PM »
Would a z-6 rotary blaster canon be allowed?

Yup

Hellwolve

• Darth Kharon
« Reply #30 on: Jan 19, 2020, 02:40 PM »
I didn't want to start a whole thread for this, so I figured I'd post my question here: what kind of screws could/should I use when I make blasters? I've taken a look and I mostly see hex headed and single slot headed, is that correct?

"But they, set free from sickness and eld and toils, having fled from the deeply sounding ferry of Akheron."

A Foundling

• What about the droid attack on the Wookies?
« Reply #31 on: Jan 19, 2020, 07:03 PM »
It doesn't really matter as long as they're not the small "toy" screws. Most people will use the Hex headed screws because they look the most Swarzy, but it's up to you.

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #32 on: Jan 19, 2020, 10:32 PM »
If you look at Rey's staff,  Phillips-head screws are canon... :rolleyes: :laugh:

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Hellwolve

• Darth Kharon
« Reply #33 on: Jan 20, 2020, 03:38 AM »
It doesn't really matter as long as they're not the small "toy" screws. Most people will use the Hex headed screws because they look the most Swarzy, but it's up to you.
Right, that sounds like it makes sense. Guess I'll hobble over to the nearest DIY store ASAP for some fancy screws ;) Thanks for the reply!

If you look at Rey's staff,  Phillips-head screws are canon... :rolleyes: :laugh:
Heh. I hadn't noticed, but I'll take your word for it ;)

"But they, set free from sickness and eld and toils, having fled from the deeply sounding ferry of Akheron."
Re: Weaponry Info CRL approval for my Verpine and Vibroblade?
« Reply #34 on: Apr 21, 2020, 10:16 AM »
Wondering how to get the Verpine and Vibroblade I just finished CRL approved

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!