Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Kris Jasra (V2 and still upgrading)

• 43 Replies

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Kris Jasra (V2 and still upgrading)
« on: Apr 30, 2014, 05:57 PM »
It's only taken me about 3 years, but V2 has got to the point where I've fully changed over from sintra to metal plates. Still quite a few upgrades in the works, but it is finally approaching the image that I had for it when I first started out and had no idea what I was doing.

Still looking for some boots that fit me so I can add my shin armour directly to them
The gauntlets will have stuff adding on top and fully enclosing them.
I'll probably add some upper arm plating as well since I'm pretty much heavy armoured already.
Torso and helmet are going to be repainted once I buy more grey, I only got the bottom half done before running out :(
The rangefinder is coming off as it has a tendency to creep out of place.

Anything else you see or think would work, lemme know :)

« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2015, 02:03 PM by Kris Jasra » Logged
Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

WIP's: EC, Twi'lek, Demolitions

Kitala-Enby

• On hiatus
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Kris Jasra V2
« Reply #1 on: Apr 30, 2014, 06:04 PM »
Very nice.

QMU #000
MA #145
EMTS #082
MAD #042
MABEL #036 & #038 apparently
VOTS #014
Master Thread.

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 05:23 AM »
Superb sis, everything came together brilliantly :)

Ashen Kelborn

• Awards 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 05:31 AM »
looking good,rocking jet pack

Adenn Karta

• All-Singing, All-Dancing Spikylorian.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 09:11 AM »
Ooooh, lookin' good minilorian,  all blends together really nicely!

Official #0218

I remember when all this were fields...

FreemanBanana

• Kebii'tra Tracyn
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 01:23 PM »
Definite yes to bicep armor.

Also, the blue on the back pack stands out to me. It's the only blue I see. I love the pistols personally.

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2014, 01:33 PM »
Definite yes to bicep armor.

Also, the blue on the back pack stands out to me. It's the only blue I see. I love the pistols personally.

I have some plans, I made a V1 bicep armour but it didn't sit right so I'm back at the drawing board to make a V2.

The jetpack belonged to a good friend and will not be repainted. Although I might add some Mando'a writing onto it. But a full repaint won't be happening.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

WIP's: EC, Twi'lek, Demolitions

Kelan Ord

• Mando McConaughey
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2014, 03:40 PM »
The jetpack belonged to a good friend and will not be repainted. Although I might add some Mando'a writing onto it. But a full repaint won't be happening.

I was hoping this would be your answer.

Great kit.  ;)

Vorpan Kyr'am

• Kann man so machen,dann isses halt Scheisse
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2014, 03:48 PM »
Never ever do a repaint ! R.I.P Remo!

Spec Ops Sniper/Force Hunter
Invasions

Adenn Karta

• All-Singing, All-Dancing Spikylorian.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2014, 09:42 PM »
Yeah,  there's no problem with it. Quite a few of us have remo plates that "stand out" now, so it looks 'right' when we're all together at a troop anyway. And the jettie really doesn't look mismatched with your kit at all.

Also adding support for Bicep plates, every little helps!

Official #0218

I remember when all this were fields...

Cpt. Rhiis Mok'tau

• "Wann es nicht gefaellt - Mach neu"
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2014, 01:32 AM »
I like it, for a smaller gal such as yourself, everything seems well placed and properly proportioned. Well done!

"Well, I'm really a mercenary by trade. You could just call pirating a hobby of mine." -Rhiis

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2014, 12:45 PM »
only one thing to say Sis ;) ...............

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2014, 06:38 PM »
WOW! That looks fantastic!

Tal Skirata

• Never tell me the odds
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2014, 06:47 PM »
amazing vod'ika  ;D

You can't choose your destiny, you can only fulfil it or fail it

Tal's wip
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=62634.0

VRCA #33
RAM #17
QMU #01

Zedrin Ho'dag

• Nothing's impossible; impossible just takes longer
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Best Blaster: Pistol is the award for the best pistol. Funny that! 267th Rapid Assault
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2014, 07:59 PM »
This is an excellent kit!  I like the plate shaping & fitting, especially for lassie!  Very well done indeed.   8)

MMCC-0537 | M.A.J.I.C-047 | M.A-025 | M.A.D-004 | B.E.A.R.D.S.-028 | V.A.B.S.-004 | V.R.C.A.-069 | S.O.S.-013 | O.S.B.A.-000

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!