Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Renn Tel jetpack wip

• 53 Replies

Renn

• I thought you were made of sterner stuff?!!
  • Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
Re: Renn Tel jetpack wip
« Reply #50 on: Apr 14, 2015, 08:54 PM »
I'm gonna have to bug you half to death ask you some questions about your harness once I get my pack finished, vod. You're doing an insanely awesome job.
  :laugh: thats cool vod, would be happy to help.

MMCC #1116    B.E.A.R.D.S.#101

Renn

• Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #51 on: Apr 26, 2015, 02:38 PM »
I am going to have to do some mods to my harness. over all the harness did its job jetpack stayed on my back all day, but  jetpack kept sliding  further and further down as the day went on.   

Dynas

• "You can run,but you'll only die tired." Boba Fett
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2015, 03:30 PM »
Mine does the same. The pack stays on no problem but i get saggy jetpack syndrome (SJS). 

I was looking on the dented helmet, i think im going to rig me up a "seeker harness" where the straps are sewn into a mini man bra vest. :laugh:

Mark II
Upgrades: Jetpack: 100%  Blaster Rifle: 25%  Chest Lights: 75%  Knife: 100% Spats: 100% Double Sleeves: 100% Flamer Hose 100% Jetpack Harness Upgrade: 100% Dull coat Yellow Paint 100% Helmet Fans: 100%

Career Invasions: 13

OM #874     M.A.N.T.A.     M.A.B.E.L #44

Renn

« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2015, 09:03 PM »
I have reconfigured mine a little, shorted all my straps. going to be trooping tomorrow for a bit. so see how it goes if this doesn't fix it. I am going for a new design.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!