Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Vest from BDUs?

• 1 Replies

Ronan

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions 40% increase or more Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
Vest from BDUs?
« on: May 24, 2014, 09:17 PM »
Had the idea of getting a BDU type top, removing the selves, collar, & pockets and using it as my vest?  Would that be acceptable? I'm planning to do a legacy chest piece.  Also does the vest and flight suit need to match in color?

Echo Darklighter

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Vest from BDUs?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 10:16 PM »
Had the idea of getting a BDU type top, removing the selves, collar, & pockets and using it as my vest?  Would that be acceptable? I'm planning to do a legacy chest piece.  Also does the vest and flight suit need to match in color?
If you're going with the cotton ripstop-based BDUs, it should work, but it'll need to be of a solid color.  And no, vest and flight suit don't have to match.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!