Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Vhe'dala Darklighter, New Member.

• 110 Replies

Thoranios Xast'or

• You're fine
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Echo Darklighter MK II. Rebuild time!
« Reply #90 on: Jan 12, 2015, 03:32 PM »
You fixed everything they kicked you back on. I think you're good to go this time.

CAT #0960
M5SP #9     |     B.E.A.R.D.S #73

Recon Wip

Zekk Voss

• Talyc-Cuyan, the crack-shot speed junkie Mando
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #91 on: Jan 12, 2015, 05:09 PM »
I don't see anything wrong, hope it gets approved!

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #92 on: Jan 12, 2015, 10:34 PM »
They'd BETTER approve this, if they know what's good for them! :P

Been busy with my build, just checked in on here to see what I missed.  Apparently, a LOT! :o

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Cin Vhe'rang

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #93 on: Jan 14, 2015, 05:45 PM »
They'd BETTER approve this, if they know what's good for them! :P

Been busy with my build, just checked in on here to see what I missed.  Apparently, a LOT! :o
To be fair, I kinda didn't bother posting a lot of my WIP on the boards.  I decided to spare you the "okay, so I painted this plate today" monotony.  I might do a tutorial on the weathering method I used though- the dirt I threw on this sucker looks substantially better than my previous attempts.

Thoranios Xast'or

• You're fine
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #94 on: Jan 14, 2015, 06:19 PM »
I might do a tutorial on the weathering method I used though- the dirt I threw on this sucker looks substantially better than my previous attempts.

If you have the time to do something like that, I know people would benefit.

CAT #0960

Recon Wip

Cin Vhe'rang

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #95 on: Jan 15, 2015, 01:29 PM »
If you have the time to do something like that, I know people would benefit.
I'll kick it down the pipe sometime within the next few days.  School and work make my free time rather slim.

In other news, I got an e-mail from the Personnel Officer today, congratulating me on getting Echo approved.  Ladies and gents, Echo's now Official again! :D

Carid Vhett

• M.A.#048. YNWA
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #96 on: Jan 15, 2015, 01:30 PM »
Congratz vod.

I understand, no prisoners, only trophies
Death is always smiling at you, it is only polite to smile back.
Mhi kisol, mhi briikase kisol, mhi tsad be vode.
Keep Moving Forwards - Monty Oum

Cin Vhe'rang

• No Kill Like Overkill
« Reply #97 on: Jan 15, 2015, 01:45 PM »
Congratz vod.
Thanks!  When time and money are more free-flowing, I'll add a few new pieces (modded spats, a true back plate), then get started on my Next Big Secret Project That I'm Totally Not Telling Anyone About For Now Because Reasons.  When the time for that comes, you'll know it, and it shall be awesome. :D

Thoranios Xast'or

• You're fine
« Reply #98 on: Jan 15, 2015, 02:13 PM »
I'll kick it down the pipe sometime within the next few days.  School and work make my free time rather slim.

I hear you there. I graduate this semester so everything is kicking off now.

And congrats on the Approval!

CAT #0960

Recon Wip

ares

• Awards 40% increase or more Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #99 on: Mar 14, 2015, 08:44 AM »
Congrats.. Looks fabulous!

KANDOSII RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT - "We save lives. Starting with Yours."

OM 1297  |  B.O.M.B 54

Cin Vhe'rang

• No Kill Like Overkill
« Reply #100 on: Mar 15, 2015, 01:00 AM »
Congrats.. Looks fabulous!
S'what I do, vod.  Three kits in three years. :D

Now moving on to Project Calamity, which I'm building kind of on the quiet side, until I decide I need help...

Dresdon Acacin

• Do it right the first time or don't do it at all.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #101 on: Mar 15, 2015, 01:56 AM »
Congrats:   it was only a matter of time really  :rolleyes:

Work while they sleep   Learn while they party   Save while they spend   Live like they dream

Cin Vhe'rang

• No Kill Like Overkill
« Reply #102 on: Mar 16, 2015, 03:37 PM »
Congrats:   it was only a matter of time really  :rolleyes:
Thanks, vod!  Actually, it was approved all the way back in January, but I'm considering piggy-backing the next project onto this thread, since the next project is going to be modeled off of this one, for the most part.

Dresdon Acacin

• Do it right the first time or don't do it at all.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #103 on: Mar 16, 2015, 05:41 PM »
Well if it's related why not?

Work while they sleep   Learn while they party   Save while they spend   Live like they dream

Cin Vhe'rang

• No Kill Like Overkill
« Reply #104 on: Mar 17, 2015, 01:54 AM »
Well if it's related why not?
Because it's not a kit for me. ;)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!