Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mercs 'West Virginia Special Olympics Summer Games' Invasion Debriefing

• 2 Replies

Kensnaps

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Celebration Anaheim 2022 Celebration Chicago Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
[/URL]
Invasion location: Charleston, WV (USA)
Date: June 7, 2014
Clan(s) Involved: Blue Moon Clan
Mission Objective: Support the West Virginia Special Olympics Summer Games

Invasion Report:
Along with members of the Facebook group "Cosplayers for a Cause" and the Squad Corellia (Garrison Carrida) of the 501st Legion, Blue Moon Clan invaded the West Virginia Special Olympics.  There they interacted with the athletes, volunteers and supporters at the Special Olympics to share in our love of Star Wars and recognizing the abilities of persons with disabilities.

Original Report by: Dar Kyram

Ken Applegate, AKA KenSnaps or Ke Naastar
Batuu Clan, BVH
Exchequer help desk
discord: kensnaps#3632
 :o I wish I could have been there with a costume. It is only an hour or so away, I just joined.

Vraeden

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 2016 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Medic Brigade Member
I'm sure we'll do it again next year, so stop on by!

Your armor tells your story.

West Virginia's First Merc
Medical Corps
OM #876, BMC #10, TASK Force #11, M5 #29, BMG #3, KMB #36

Submit your Brigades application

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!