Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

DC-18r Blaster (WIP) Update 15/03/2015 lights!

• 36 Replies

Hijack

• Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.
Re: DC-18r Blaster (WIP) Edits and cool news! 22/12/14
« Reply #30 on: Jan 27, 2015, 02:23 AM »
Great inspiration for future mercs I must say. Your wip will help alot when I get around to making my blaster.

Ram'or Buurenaar - 267th Urban Assault Brigade

Korran Orainn

• "Ke'nari buy'cese bat! Oya, vode!"
« Reply #31 on: Jan 27, 2015, 08:38 AM »
Great inspiration for future mercs I must say. Your wip will help alot when I get around to making my blaster.

Very kind words Vod, I hope that inundating everyone with pictures at least showed every step I took/mistake I made! :)

This is so awesome vod! If you can't find any good leather I recommend maybe using duck cloth. I am making a sniper mod right now and I gotta say it looks pretty good

I found some sweet leather wrapping on Amazon for just 2.50 in the end, and have replaced it. Looks so much better! Shall take a picture when I get home tonight.

I want to make a charm to hang from the blaster, as well as add some personal touches of paintwork. I may look in to changing a few other bits and bobs, but I'm focusing on my kit 100% at the moment. So very close to completion!

Stay Tuned, Vode!

joshsurf

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity 40+ hrs of charity work recorded Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #34 on: Jan 29, 2015, 02:04 AM »
 :oomg!!! Awsome!

ey guys heres my build thread over on the main forum:
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=104238.0
helmet:
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=96369.0
sniper rifle:
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=85582.0
go and have a look! let me know what you think!!
Modify message

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #35 on: Feb 08, 2015, 01:34 PM »
Nice conversion vod ;D to me id say that was converted enough to hide the Nerf Base.

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Korran Orainn

• "Ke'nari buy'cese bat! Oya, vode!"
Re: DC-18r Blaster (WIP) Update 15/03/2015 lights!
« Reply #36 on: Mar 15, 2015, 01:22 PM »
One final update for this build before I move on to my next blaster, I've added EL wire for a nice glow. Obsured behind a spare rectangle of visor, this was stored in the body of the gun. A hole was drilled on the power cell/magazine well to access the on/off switch.

Total cost of addition? 3.49 and 30 mins of work :)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!