Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Dragon Con - Robin Williams Rainbow Suspenders Tribute

• 2 Replies
 On the back steps of the Hilton at 12:30 on Friday there is plan for a Robin Williams Tribute photo
Everyone in the photo will wear rainbow suspenders as Williams did in Mork and Mindy

Now, this is only intended as a tribute but there have been comments made that there should be something more to it.
So what if the Mercs could be on hand to collect and donate to an organization dedicated to helping people with suicidal thoughts?

www.suicide.org

Ara Zoller

• The Traveling Mando
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Dragon Con - Robin Williams Rainbow Suspenders Tribute
« Reply #1 on: Aug 15, 2014, 02:36 AM »
Just saw this. I'll be going, possibly in kit and if i can fit my suspenders over it...I will! But a donate collection sounds like a nice idea. I don't think people at the gathering would be against it either.

Ara Book 1  IT-Mando's - #28 KObM'S - #21 Kilted - #150 MAJIC - #15 GOMOL. - #37 QMU - #16 LOB - #11 Writer - #12 MMRS

Fettski

• The Crab'alor
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: Dragon Con - Robin Williams Rainbow Suspenders Tribute
« Reply #2 on: Aug 22, 2014, 08:29 AM »
I will be at our table until 1200 so i wont have to me to get in kit but i will be wearing my rainbow suspenders and i'll attend the event

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - "Family is more than blood.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!