Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mando Assassin visor

• 6 Replies
Mando Assassin visor
« on: Oct 10, 2014, 02:32 AM »
I am very sorry and do apologize if this has been solved by any thread here. I can't find a visor installment for my bucket. I have tried tracing the outside and then fitting it inside, but if never seems to size up. I have ruined two visors and I refuse to work on any part of my kit until I fix this error. Ladies and gents I appreciate you putting up with this.

Generally speaking, the way of the Warrior is resolute acceptance of death. - Miyamoto Musashi

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Mando Assassin visor
« Reply #1 on: Oct 10, 2014, 02:35 AM »
Here ya go: t-visor.com

« Reply #2 on: Oct 10, 2014, 02:55 AM »
Yes thank you for the link. I realize these are pretty cheap. Now it's time to convince the wife. Is there any actual tutorials for this specific helmet visor installment? I would very much like to see it.

Generally speaking, the way of the Warrior is resolute acceptance of death. - Miyamoto Musashi

Mavik

• Awards Award for 100 official invasions. EnviroOps Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #3 on: Oct 10, 2014, 05:52 AM »
I just lay it in the bucket and use hot glue. Hot glue is nice because it is easy to remove if you have to replace your visor in the future unlike epoxy.

Kavryn Falco

• I am the advice ninja
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Oct 10, 2014, 09:03 AM »
I saw one person cut strips of paper and lay them in the visor slot however they'd fit.  Looks funny when you take it out, but you can use the taped-together paper as a visor template.

Kotyc solus guyani, a mirdala solus shukala.
The strong one survives, but the clever one conquers.

Build & upgrades | Hurty things | K.O.V.A. #15 | M.A.R.S #7
« Reply #5 on: Oct 10, 2014, 04:20 PM »
Ok wow, thank you. When I get home from work. I am doing this. Thank you so much.

Kavryn Falco

• I am the advice ninja
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #6 on: Oct 10, 2014, 05:07 PM »
No problem!  Glad to help.

Kotyc solus guyani, a mirdala solus shukala.
The strong one survives, but the clever one conquers.

Build & upgrades | Hurty things | K.O.V.A. #15 | M.A.R.S #7

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!