Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Korran Orainn, Mando Engineer - UPDATE 20/07 - SWCE Update!

• 143 Replies

Korran Orainn

• "Ke'nari buy'cese bat! Oya, vode!"
Re: Koran Orainn, Mando Engineer - UPDATE 10/07 - New toys inbound
« Reply #135 on: Jul 22, 2015, 09:03 AM »
See, what I'm really curious about...did you ever paint that tiny antenna orange?

I didn't get around to it in the end :L

I'm still wondering about that...I'm torn about adding a CT Phase 1 fin to my Buy'ce, and if I did, I'd want that to be orange...!

Oranges. Oranges everywhere.

Welkin

• This is the way... TO RAQ!
  • Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Celebration Orlando 2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #136 on: Jul 22, 2015, 09:29 AM »
Make it all Orange!  :P

Formerly known as "The Mandler"
Character: Tra Senaar
MVS #20 | B.E.A.R.D.S #102 | IT-Mando # 18 | CSCMS #8 | Kilted Mando #25 | MARS #35 | VOTS #51

Korran Orainn

« Reply #137 on: Jul 23, 2015, 07:15 AM »
Some pictures from London Film and Comic Con - courtesy of the lovely Lotty Weldon!

An utterly incredible time with the Vok'chi, only wish it was twice as long! I learned alot over the weekend; chief among which is that velcro is much better than snaps for my legs, My flightsuit needs to adjusted to accommodate my height still (bending is impossibru), and I need to stop standing side-on in all my pictures XD

Re: Koran Orainn, Mando Engineer - UPDATE 23/07 - Con pictures!
« Reply #138 on: Jul 23, 2015, 08:55 AM »
Great pics - good to see the clan (mostly) all together. Loving the new paint job on your armour - both the colour scheme and weathering is superb  :)

Welkin

• This is the way... TO RAQ!
  • Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Celebration Orlando 2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #139 on: Jul 23, 2015, 11:58 AM »
Ha, got so used to your old Avatar I almost didn't realize who you were. Kit looks nice, though that green antenna is still the wrong color.  :P

Formerly known as "The Mandler"
Character: Tra Senaar
MVS #20 | B.E.A.R.D.S #102 | IT-Mando # 18 | CSCMS #8 | Kilted Mando #25 | MARS #35 | VOTS #51

Korran Orainn

« Reply #140 on: Jul 23, 2015, 12:44 PM »
Ha, got so used to your old Avatar I almost didn't realize who you were. Kit looks nice, though that green antenna is still the wrong color.  :P

Ooooh, *that* little antenna! It's a chopped up and hidden piece of Lego ;D added bonus is that camera flash makes it glow! :3

Korran Orainn

Re: Korran Orainn, Mando Engineer - UPDATE 06/07 - Pic Heavy!
« Reply #141 on: Jul 06, 2016, 07:53 AM »
Arise, thread of mine!
(I don't want to make a duplicate :) )

First of all, I am very sorry I haven't been updating this thread. I'm still alive, and have done a good 4-5 troops since this has last been updated. Here are some pictures to update you on Korran's 2016:

Big thanks to Shaun for these

And to Pete for this one

The kit has gone through some minor upgrades since last time; improvement of the belt area, knee and shin reinforcement, improved gauntlet closures, and a fancy new E-11 (full size, resin, plastic and metal components). Here is where we stand:

And the 'salvaged' E-11:

I've been hoping to shoot for approval for some time now...I'm heading to CE this year where I'm hoping some OM's can give me a hand! :D

Cheers all,
Ollie

Kol Varek

• Beanpole (Formerly Kol Var'Das)
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Korran Orainn, Mando Engineer - UPDATE 06/07 - Pic Heavy!
« Reply #142 on: Jul 09, 2016, 11:30 PM »
I feel ashamed for missing this fantastic kit. Vod, I'm in love with your work! The detail is awesome! Gotta say, I'm a fan of the colors....But you need a wolf center on your head. No bias to that or anything  :P hope this gets approved soon!

Korran Orainn

Re: Korran Orainn, Mando Engineer - UPDATE 20/07 - SWCE Update!
« Reply #143 on: Jul 20, 2016, 08:34 AM »
Hey, thanks Vod! I think a wolf may well be in order...I'm not super happy with the bucket, so that my well be the thing I need! :D

With Celebration gone, I've got a few more cool pictures to share of this kit now!

With Res'ad's DC-15A...I'm in love with this thing!

From the Honour March

With my Vode!

The Clans gathered on Sunday (bonus points if you can actually find me :L)

Overall, a brilliant event. Sadly didn't get any pre-app pics done, but had some very encouraging words from some of the coolest OM's going! :D

'till next time!
Ollie

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!