Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

a urgent request

• 3 Replies

dar

a urgent request
« on: Sep 24, 2014, 07:01 PM »
hello vode.i am from the 501st Wisconsin garrison. Like you we get requests from people for apperances. We just got a request from a hospital in lacross.its a childrens hospital. they asked us to come and visit. he loves boba fett. which leads me to your boards.a kid who like boba will love the mandos. I was going to ask if any clans would like to donate patchs from there clans for a patch shirt.it would be a highlight for a child that as described to me might not have a lot of time left.hes only 4 .there is a guy putting together a visist together and I will be attending this.im try to contact our boba fett to come.but it would be awesome if a couple of bobas brothers would show up. I hope I posted this in the right place. if you live in Wisconsin or in minnasota and would like to help out let me know. if you would like to donate a patch pm me here.or check out my profile. I allowed my email to be used to contact me. thank you
      Steve Welnicke RC 10136

Ruusaan Ordo

• Profile Pic by Senaar Ordo
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: a urgent request
« Reply #1 on: Sep 24, 2014, 07:09 PM »
I don't know how many we've got in Wisconson specifically, but posting something to the North Central USA region boards too might get you bit closer to finding some people to help you out. :)

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum Vega, Leah, Remo, Aaron

MMCC#0503-MAJIC#23-M.A.#103-MTS#15-QMG#05

PTCES by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

dar

« Reply #2 on: Sep 24, 2014, 07:26 PM »
thank you my friend

Zedrin Ho'dag

• Nothing's impossible; impossible just takes longer
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Best Blaster: Pistol is the award for the best pistol. Funny that!
« Reply #3 on: Sep 24, 2014, 07:37 PM »
Dar,
     We have a few mando's in WI that might be able to help out.  What is the date and address for the event?  What is the boy's name?  I will try to send you a patch or two for the shirt. 

Please let me know the shipping address and I will see what I can come up with.   8)

MMCC-0537 | M.A.J.I.C-047 | M.A-025 | M.A.D-004 | B.E.A.R.D.S.-028 | V.A.B.S.-004 | V.R.C.A.-069 | S.O.S.-013 | O.S.B.A.-000

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!