Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jersey City, NJ Making Strudes Breast Cancer Walk

• 0 Replies

Valo Tonar

• Raquor'daan Clan WarMaster
  • Awards Shock Infantry Brigade Member Celebration Orlando 2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions.
Jersey City, NJ Making Strudes Breast Cancer Walk
« on: Oct 06, 2014, 10:43 AM »
Attention  Vode

I hope this note finds you well. I signed up for an event that's really important to me - the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk - on OCT 19th 2014 and I want to ask you to please support me with a donation.
As You May not Know my Older sister is a Breast Cancer Survivor so this hits close to home. And Recently The disease has Struck at my Nephews Grandmother. So I will be walking for her and all the other Mothers,Sisters Family and Freinds who's liveves have been and could be Affected by this disease. And to show my Support I will be Making the 5 Mile walk In my Full Mando Kit  and Have asked FREINDS from all over the Starwars Costume Clubs to join me. In Both The walk and Donating.

Any Amount is Greatly Appreciated, thank you in Advance. And if you can share this Link and help Get the word out that to is appreciated.

Please support me with a donation - https://secure.acsevents.org/site/Donation2?df_id=1011563&FR_ID=62542&PROXY_ID=36362100&PROXY_TYPE=20&1010422.donation=form1&utm_source=m_mydonation_cd&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Strides14&s_src=boundlessfundraising&s_subsrc=bfIphEmPfDonor

Help us finish the fight against breast cancer.

Thank you so much!

Nedd Jacobs (Valo Tonar)

Moderators feel free to move this if not in the right place. Ty

Mercs Member #0825 V.R.C.A. #039 B.E.A.R.D.S. #076
K.O.M.S. #027 M.T.S. #049 E.R.A (Ewok Relocation Agency) #27 CAREER INVASIONS: 95
" I clear Battlefields one Trigger Pull at a time!"

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!