Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Ren's Armoury

• 3 Replies
Ren's Armoury
« on: Oct 17, 2014, 09:29 PM »
Given I'm hoping to have the roughwork done in the next fortnight I figured I'd drag this out here to get some feedback. To start with we have my heavy blaster pistol (which I have yet to decide on a name for) and it's current state of progress.

The "cells" are just propped up in place, I need to clear adjust the internal structure a little more, trim it down, paint it and cap it. Still a fair bit of boardwork to do though before I get onto the bondo to define the corners/edges before I affix some more greeblies from the sketch, also working on the powerpack but at the moment it's just a hacked up snackbox (it was the right kind of card stock to work with and it was to hand xD) >.>

Beskar'gam Progress: Design Stage
Ren Tinith Concept Thread [Drop Pack - Armoury]

Winter's Dawn

Jorad Werde

• Death from where ever you pay me to be
  • Awards Award for 100 official invasions. Celebration Chicago Order of the Ori'Ramikad 40+ hrs Charity 267th Rapid Assault
Re: Ren's Armoury
« Reply #1 on: Oct 17, 2014, 09:59 PM »
good start, remember to fill all screw holes and seams, sand down/fill in any logos ect.

CAO Team XO
Ori'Ramikad
Kilted Mando #20
Mandoalic #132
VRCA #61
« Reply #2 on: Oct 21, 2014, 06:01 PM »
good start, remember to fill all screw holes and seams, sand down/fill in any logos ect.

Vor'e vod, the only logo was a bit that said made in china and that's long since dead. As for the screws they'll get filled later on, going to use a few of them as ports to inject a filler of some kind for weighting (aside fom the odd bit of metal tubing in it at present). Anywho progress...

Note: The orange emitter housing will sit flush to the emitter, I just haven't cut the filler yet.

Winter's Dawn
« Reply #3 on: Oct 25, 2014, 01:48 PM »
Had this in the house.

I'd forgotten about it so now I intend to add to my Armoury. I only plan to carry on backup weapon and my rifle though but it's fun to mod them so I'll be building up a collection for display/loaning purposes. Anywho at present I'm toying with turning it into a Model 85, a longer version of the Model 80.

Winter's Dawn

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!