Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Show me your hidden straps!!

• 2 Replies

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
Show me your hidden straps!!
« on: Oct 23, 2014, 07:59 PM »
So as the title indicates I think it would be helpful if our Vod who have finished their armor and have added straps to show a picture, or ten- on how they have their straps attached to the plates or each other. Basically if you all would take a closeup or as close as you can and still show the part of your strap system it would be a big help as I for one am a visual learner and I know it would help other people as well! Please and Thank you!

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Show me your hidden straps!!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26, 2014, 12:34 AM »
No takers huh! Well here is how I did my thigh armor straps!

There you go all hope that helps someone with their kit in the future!

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Mavik

• Awards Award for 100 official invasions. EnviroOps Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Show me your hidden straps!!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 02, 2014, 10:05 AM »
I don’t have any thigh armor on my mando kit, but the vertical strap to the belt is definitely the way to go. It really helps keep your plates even and from slipping down on you.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!